Federal Environment & Water Resource Services
Effective environmental and water solutions drive successful projects and advance critical missions. Our environmental professionals have comprehensive federal experience.
Pond’s Environment & Water Resources teams serve all Department of Defense and many non-DoD federal clients. Our teams support a diversity of projects ranging from water management, installation planning, environmental compliance to many building and infrastructure projects CONUS and OCONUS supporting and advancing critical missions of our federal clients.
Project Types or Services
- Environmental Baseline Report (EBR)
- Environmental Condition of Property (ECOP)
- Environmental Assessment (EA)
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)
- Environmental Studies and Permitting
- Environmental Compliance
- Protected Species Consulting and Permitting
- Dam assessment and engineering
- Levee and structure assessment and engineering
- Flood Studies
- Water quantity and quality studies
- Stream, wetland and habitat restoration design/permit/build
- Hydrological modeling
- Bridge H&H Studies
- FEMA Permitting and Mapping Support
- Hydraulic Structure Design – Culverts, Bridges, Dams and Intake Structures
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Construction engineering inspections (CEI)
- Environmental Inspections (EI)
Stephen Bailey, PWS
Principal and Program Manager
678-292-1115 ext. 4938
Glenn Martin, PWS, CE
678.459.2586 ext. 4061
Pond Expands Presence in Southeastern Coastal Corridor
SAVANNAH, GA - (February 13, 2023) —Pond announced today it is accelerating its presence along the southeastern coast with the promotion of Stephen Bailey to Coastal Strategic Growth Lead. Bailey, who has relocated to Pond’s Savannah office, will focus on growing...
Restoration and Resiliency: A Watershed Approach
Our dynamic natural environment is ever-changing, affecting our coastlines, floodplains, rivers, lakes, and streams with higher intensity precipitation events resulting in increased stormwater runoff and water surface elevations, most notably in southeastern portions...
Pond Announces Chris Fagerstrom as Water Resources Director
JACKSONVILLE – April 25, 2022 – Pond, a progressive, full-service engineering, architecture, and planning company, is expanding its Water Resources Program with the addition of Chris Fagerstrom, PE as Water Resources Director. Chris brings more than 23 years of...