Pond’s staff experience with distribution centers ranges from conventional racked dry boxes to some of the largest and most advanced distribution centers in North America.
Pond has developed a team who understands the specialized nature of each type of product storage solution.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Refrigerated Storage for Retail, Food Service and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Refrigerated Food Processing Operations
- Site Selection and Incentive Negotiation
- Master Planning and Budget Development
- Conventional Rack & Aisle Layouts
- Material Handling and Automation
- Civil, Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
Pond embraces collaboration with specialty material handling system manufacturers and integrators to deliver best in class expertise to our clients.
Senior Vice President
ATLANTA – (10.25.18) – Pond, an industry leader in planning, architecture, engineering and construction services, is pleased to announce the addition of Ben Moore as Program Director for Construction in our Peachtree Corners office. Moore will be responsible for...
Representatives from Cobb County including Fire & Emergency Services Chief Randy Crider, Director of Public Safety Sam Heaton, Commission Chairman Mike Boyce and Deputy County Manager Dr. Jackie McMorris joined firefighters and the Cobb County Community to...
Pond, an industry leader in planning, architecture, engineering and construction services, is proud to recognize individuals who demonstrate extensive knowledge in their respective fields. These leaders embody Pond’s dedication to providing its clients with...