Pond’s staff experience with distribution centers ranges from conventional racked dry boxes to some of the largest and most advanced distribution centers in North America.
Pond has developed a team who understands the specialized nature of each type of product storage solution.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Refrigerated Storage for Retail, Food Service and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Refrigerated Food Processing Operations
- Site Selection and Incentive Negotiation
- Master Planning and Budget Development
- Conventional Rack & Aisle Layouts
- Material Handling and Automation
- Civil, Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
Pond embraces collaboration with specialty material handling system manufacturers and integrators to deliver best in class expertise to our clients.
Senior Vice President
Pond enlists industry leader to strengthen EPCM Oil and Gas Program
ATLANTA – (12.13.18) – Pond, an industry leader in engineering, construction, planning and architecture services, is pleased to announce the addition of Emily Rech as Program Manager for the firm’s Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) Oil and...
Tony Pitrone joins Pond as Senior Vice President and Principal
ATLANTA – (12.03.18) – Pond, an industry leader in planning, architecture, engineering and construction services, is pleased to announce the addition of Tony Pitrone as Senior Vice President and Principal in our Peachtree Corners office. Pitrone will be responsible...
Cobb County celebrates the opening of Fire Station 18
Representatives from Cobb County including Fire & Emergency Services Chief Randy Crider, Director of Public Safety Sam Heaton, Commission Chairman Mike Boyce and Deputy County Manager Dr. Jackie McMorris joined firefighters and the Cobb County Community to...