Pond’s staff experience with distribution centers ranges from conventional racked dry boxes to some of the largest and most advanced distribution centers in North America.
Pond has developed a team who understands the specialized nature of each type of product storage solution.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Refrigerated Storage for Retail, Food Service and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Refrigerated Food Processing Operations
- Site Selection and Incentive Negotiation
- Master Planning and Budget Development
- Conventional Rack & Aisle Layouts
- Material Handling and Automation
- Civil, Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
Pond embraces collaboration with specialty material handling system manufacturers and integrators to deliver best in class expertise to our clients.
Senior Vice President
With more than 30 years of international energy expertise, Mike Jeffreys, PMP has been promoted to Vice President of Fuels Maintenance and Construction for Pond. In building his successful career, Jeffreys focused his expertise around the programming, development and...
Pond was pleased to join Norcross Mayor Craig Newton, City Manager Rudolph Smith, Assistant City Manager and Director of Public Works, Mary Beth Bender, community members and Norcross City Council Members including Andrew Hixson, Dan Watch and Josh Bare during the...
Pond was honored to join the City of Marietta Councilman Reggie Copeland, Councilwoman Michelle Cooper Kelly, Acting Fire Chief Danny Rackley, Councilman Johnny Walker, City Manager Bill Bruton, Councilman Joseph Goldstein, Chief Jackie Gibbs (Ret.), firefighters and...