Pond’s staff experience with distribution centers ranges from conventional racked dry boxes to some of the largest and most advanced distribution centers in North America.
Pond has developed a team who understands the specialized nature of each type of product storage solution.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Refrigerated Storage for Retail, Food Service and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Refrigerated Food Processing Operations
- Site Selection and Incentive Negotiation
- Master Planning and Budget Development
- Conventional Rack & Aisle Layouts
- Material Handling and Automation
- Civil, Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
Pond embraces collaboration with specialty material handling system manufacturers and integrators to deliver best in class expertise to our clients.
Senior Vice President
Pond was honored to join the City of Marietta Councilman Reggie Copeland, Councilwoman Michelle Cooper Kelly, Acting Fire Chief Danny Rackley, Councilman Johnny Walker, City Manager Bill Bruton, Councilman Joseph Goldstein, Chief Jackie Gibbs (Ret.), firefighters and...
The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) recently honored Pond Constructors by selecting them to receive one of three 2018 Willis Towers Watson Construction Safety Excellence Awards (CSEA) for Construction Management. The award ceremony was held during...
Pond was recently awarded an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), Multiple Award Construction Contract with Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Southwest. The contract provides for new construction, renovation, and repair of natural gas and...