Pond’s staff experience with distribution centers ranges from conventional racked dry boxes to some of the largest and most advanced distribution centers in North America.
Pond has developed a team who understands the specialized nature of each type of product storage solution.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Refrigerated Storage for Retail, Food Service and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Refrigerated Food Processing Operations
- Site Selection and Incentive Negotiation
- Master Planning and Budget Development
- Conventional Rack & Aisle Layouts
- Material Handling and Automation
- Civil, Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
Pond embraces collaboration with specialty material handling system manufacturers and integrators to deliver best in class expertise to our clients.
Senior Vice President
Pond’s Culture Builds Basis for Success
[As featured in ENR Magazine April 30, 2018 Edition] Nearly 50 years after the firm started as a home-based business in 1965, engineering and planning firm Pond decided it was time to grow—by rapidly expanding its workforce. With engineering talent in high demand...
Streamline and simplify your next project using the Design-Build delivery process
On many construction projects, design-build delivery offers significant advantages over more traditional delivery systems including shorter construction, lower costs, continuous and unified quality control and reduced risk for the project owner. A study conducted by...
The unique challenges of bringing Industrial Solutions to life
Manufacturing is an economic engine that thrives on ingenuity and planning. Pond’s industrial team supports a variety of different industrial customers with a variety of different services. From engineering to construction, planning to line replacements, warehousing...