Pond’s staff experience with distribution centers ranges from conventional racked dry boxes to some of the largest and most advanced distribution centers in North America.
Pond has developed a team who understands the specialized nature of each type of product storage solution.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Refrigerated Storage for Retail, Food Service and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Refrigerated Food Processing Operations
- Site Selection and Incentive Negotiation
- Master Planning and Budget Development
- Conventional Rack & Aisle Layouts
- Material Handling and Automation
- Civil, Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
Pond embraces collaboration with specialty material handling system manufacturers and integrators to deliver best in class expertise to our clients.
Senior Vice President
Pond has been hard at work for the O’Hare Fuel Committee (OFC) on the design and installation of new fuel transmission mains at Chicago O’Hare International Airport. The O'Hare Fuel System Improvement Program (FSIP) is part of the O’Hare Modernization Program (OMP),...
Every year, Pond's Jacksonville office and its Financial Manager, Donna McQuade, plan, fund raise and work to ensure the success of the local Jacksonville Construction Career Days. Construction Career Days was started in 1999 by transportation industry officials to...
The City of Norcross, Georgia recently awarded a Design/Build contract to Pond Constructors to design and construct the city’s new Pinnacle Park project. Pinnacle Park will be located off Brook Hollow Parkway adjacent to Pinnacle Center Business Park, located at 250...