The survey, assessment & engineering of coatings prevents failures, protects the environment and maximizes capital investments.
Our coatings engineering professionals are capable of providing solutions to address practically any corrosion related requirement. Pond’s in-house NACE and SSPC Protective Coatings Inspectors will work with you to assess and analyze the integrity of your external pipeline, ensuring your system is functioning the way it should and will continue to do so.
Supporting our specialists is a full-service engineering company including mechanical, civil, electrical and architectural expertise.
At Pond, we’re creating the next generation of corrosion engineering consulting solutions. With strategically located offices around the world, we are well positioned to provide timely responses to priority requirements. Our highly-skilled staff, unequaled stability, exceptional safety record and insurance adequate for essentially any project means Pond stands ready to support you.
- QP-5 Qualified Inspection Procedures
- Protective Coatings Specialists
- Protective Coatings Inspectors
- Coatings Evaluation Services / Recoating Options Analysis
- Coating Specifications (New or Review)
- Contractor Qualification
- Selection Training
- Coatings Condition Assessments
- PHMSA Mega Rule Compliance Services
- Lead & Generic Coatings Testing
- Structural Dimensions Verification
- Cost Reduction Through Prioritization
- Application Inspection by NACE & SSPC Certified Coatings Inspectors
- Project / Contract Management
- Failure Analysis & Investigations
- Material Selection
Bryan Evans, NACE CP4
Executive Vice President of Energy
678.292.1113 ext. 4936
For terminal owners, maintenance can be costly and challenging, especially with multiple assets at stake. Fortunately, coating condition assessments can assist operators in specifying, planning, and understanding best practices for protecting their terminals. Coatings...
Coatings Program Manager David Hunter discusses the Undeniable Value of Coatings Condition Surveys in the Summer edition of PaintSquare Press. His article (located on pages 8-11) explores the dangers of forgoing thorough, quality control procedures. He provides case...
Pond’s Integrity and Corrosion Management team recently performed a corrosion evaluation on coal silos for a client. Led by Senior Project Manager David Hunter and Technical Director Sasan Hosein, the team went onsite to investigate and form a solution for extending...