Pond’s federal and military planners provide a visionary, requirements-based approach to military facilities planning. Our comprehensive solutions meet short-range mission demands, while being adaptable to the long-range strategy of new mission requirements.
Our Federal Planning staff is well-versed in a wide array of military planning services. We offer Master Planning, Facility Planning, Requirements Analysis, Asset Management, Geospatial Services, Capital Investment Strategies and specialized, customer-specific support to meet your master planning needs. Our clients often say that what makes Pond different is that we truly listen to what they need. We work with you to prepare solutions to keep your mission moving forward and minimize complications. We want to implement your vision, not ours.
Because our team specializes in serving military clients, we can supply cutting-edge deliverables that provide a roadmap for an enduring, sustainable presence. Our team has extensive experience in planning and programming for Active and Reserve components of the Air Force, Army, Navy, Marine, National Guard and other Government Agencies at site-level, installation, metropolitan, statewide and national scales both in CONUS and OCONUS. Our Military Planners are well-versed in the use of database systems specific to the military, such as RPLANS, PRIDE, ISR, HQIIS and ASIP; DoD planning criteria; and GIS development and data standards (SDSFIE). We hold strong relationships with all branches of the US Military, DoD data warehouses, many state and regional planning commissions and the US Census Bureau.
- Comprehensive Master Planning Support
- Tabulation of Existing and Required Facilities (TAB) Updates
- Capital Investment Strategies (CIS)
- Installation Design Guides (IDG)
- Charrette Facilitation
- Vision Planning
- Form-Based Planning
- Sustainability Component Plans utilizing the Net-Zero Planner
- Resiliency Planning
- Basic Facility Requirements (BFR) Studies
- Facility & Mission Requirements Analysis
- Installation Capability Assessments
- Real Property Master Plans (RPMP)
- Area Development Plans (ADP)
- Mobilization Master Plans
- Maintenance and Repair (M&R) Strategies
- Military Training Analysis
- Contingency Master Plans
- Energy Resiliency Planning
- Land Use Analysis
- DD Forms 1391 Development and Validation
- Encroachment Studies
- Airfield Installation Compatible Use Zone (AICUZ) Planning Studies
- Facilities Criteria Analysis
- Facility Utilization Surveys
- Predictive Maintenance Model Development
- Force Structure Analysis
- Center of Standardization (COS) Analysis Support
- Economic Analysis and Costing
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Development
Sam Briuglio, GISP
Senior Vice President
Metairie, LA - (5.13.21) – Pond, one of the country’s fastest growing architecture, engineering, and planning firms, is further strengthening its technology solutions with the addition of Gina John as Geospatial Program Manager. A leader in geospatial and asset...
NAVFAC Washington – Raymond-Pond Full-Service Solutions JV Awarded IDIQ for AE Services for Civil and Structural Services
ATLANTA – (05.03.21) – The Raymond-Pond Full-Service Solutions JV (Raymond-Pond JV), has been awarded the $30M IDIQ for AE Services for Civil and Structural Services at NAVFAC Washington’s Area of Responsibility. “This is an exciting opportunity to continue supporting...
NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana – (9.24.18) – Pond, an industry leader in planning, architecture, engineering and construction services, is pleased to announce the promotion of Sam Briuglio to Senior Vice President of the Federal Program, including Federal Master Planning and...