Pond’s staff experience with distribution centers ranges from conventional racked dry boxes to some of the largest and most advanced distribution centers in North America.
Pond has developed a team who understands the specialized nature of each type of product storage solution.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Refrigerated Storage for Retail, Food Service and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Refrigerated Food Processing Operations
- Site Selection and Incentive Negotiation
- Master Planning and Budget Development
- Conventional Rack & Aisle Layouts
- Material Handling and Automation
- Civil, Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
Pond embraces collaboration with specialty material handling system manufacturers and integrators to deliver best in class expertise to our clients.
Senior Vice President
ATLANTA – May 05, 2022 – The Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) recently awarded a multi-year on-call contract to Pond for Architectural and Engineering Consulting Services to support the design of new and existing facilities and for the upgrade or...
ATLANTA – (01.13.21) – Pond, an industry leader in construction management, architecture, engineering and planning, is proud to announce the promotion of Julian Ramirez to Vice President of Construction Services, where he will lead Pond’s construction management,...
ATLANTA – (04.23.20) – ConstructSecure awarded Pond with the Platinum Safety Award. Through a competitive review process, ConstructSecure presents this achievement to companies that register a safety score of 95% or higher. Pond exceeds the standard with an overall...