Pond’s staff experience with distribution centers ranges from conventional racked dry boxes to some of the largest and most advanced distribution centers in North America.
Pond has developed a team who understands the specialized nature of each type of product storage solution.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Refrigerated Storage for Retail, Food Service and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Refrigerated Food Processing Operations
- Site Selection and Incentive Negotiation
- Master Planning and Budget Development
- Conventional Rack & Aisle Layouts
- Material Handling and Automation
- Civil, Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
Pond embraces collaboration with specialty material handling system manufacturers and integrators to deliver best in class expertise to our clients.
Senior Vice President
ATLANTA – (12.13.18) – Pond, an industry leader in engineering, construction, planning and architecture services, is pleased to announce the addition of Emily Rech as Program Manager for the firm’s Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) Oil and...
ATLANTA – (12.03.18) – Pond, an industry leader in planning, architecture, engineering and construction services, is pleased to announce the addition of Tony Pitrone as Senior Vice President and Principal in our Peachtree Corners office. Pitrone will be responsible...
Pond, an industry leader in planning, architecture, engineering and construction services, is proud to recognize individuals who demonstrate extensive knowledge in their respective fields with promotions to Associate. These individuals are leaders in their industries...