Pond’s staff experience with distribution centers ranges from conventional racked dry boxes to some of the largest and most advanced distribution centers in North America.
Pond has developed a team who understands the specialized nature of each type of product storage solution.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Refrigerated Storage for Retail, Food Service and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Refrigerated Food Processing Operations
- Site Selection and Incentive Negotiation
- Master Planning and Budget Development
- Conventional Rack & Aisle Layouts
- Material Handling and Automation
- Civil, Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
Pond embraces collaboration with specialty material handling system manufacturers and integrators to deliver best in class expertise to our clients.
Senior Vice President
Pond celebrates safety accomplishments during project
The Pond constructors team recently celebrated its safety accomplishments while working on two new 37,000 bbl jet fuel storage tanks. Since the start of field efforts, the Pond team has worked 9,617 man-hours on the project without experiencing any injuries. While the...
Construction of Cobb County Fire Station #18 underway
Construction of Cobb County Fire Station #18, located on Mars Hill Road in Acworth, is well underway with a projected completion date in September 2018. Pond Constructors was selected to provide CM-at-Risk construction services for this project, which broke ground in...
Teamwork and safety lead to success on repair project
Pond and Truston recently completed a project repair on marine oil booms, floating apparatuses designed to contain any oil that might leak from a docking vessel, at Pearl Harbor Hotel Pier off the Hawaiian island of Oahu. The damage, caused by normal wear and tear,...