Pond’s staff experience with distribution centers ranges from conventional racked dry boxes to some of the largest and most advanced distribution centers in North America.
Pond has developed a team who understands the specialized nature of each type of product storage solution.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Refrigerated Storage for Retail, Food Service and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Refrigerated Food Processing Operations
- Site Selection and Incentive Negotiation
- Master Planning and Budget Development
- Conventional Rack & Aisle Layouts
- Material Handling and Automation
- Civil, Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
Pond embraces collaboration with specialty material handling system manufacturers and integrators to deliver best in class expertise to our clients.
Senior Vice President
Pond's Bryan Schroeder, Director of Virtual Design and Construction, discusses the importance of Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) in the Fall 2017 issue of Ingenuity Magazine. Virtual Design and Construction examines VCD technology and how Building Information...
The Pond constructors team recently celebrated its safety accomplishments while working on two new 37,000 bbl jet fuel storage tanks. Since the start of field efforts, the Pond team has worked 9,617 man-hours on the project without experiencing any injuries. While the...
Construction of Cobb County Fire Station #18, located on Mars Hill Road in Acworth, is well underway with a projected completion date in September 2018. Pond Constructors was selected to provide CM-at-Risk construction services for this project, which broke ground in...