Pond’s staff experience with distribution centers ranges from conventional racked dry boxes to some of the largest and most advanced distribution centers in North America.
Pond has developed a team who understands the specialized nature of each type of product storage solution.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Refrigerated Storage for Retail, Food Service and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Refrigerated Food Processing Operations
- Site Selection and Incentive Negotiation
- Master Planning and Budget Development
- Conventional Rack & Aisle Layouts
- Material Handling and Automation
- Civil, Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
Pond embraces collaboration with specialty material handling system manufacturers and integrators to deliver best in class expertise to our clients.
Senior Vice President
The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) recently honored Pond Constructors by selecting them to receive one of three 2018 Willis Towers Watson Construction Safety Excellence Awards (CSEA) for Construction Management. The award ceremony was held during...
Pond was recently awarded an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), Multiple Award Construction Contract with Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Southwest. The contract provides for new construction, renovation, and repair of natural gas and...
Pond is pleased to announce the hiring of Julian Ramirez as the Director of Pre-Construction Services for its Peachtree Corners, GA headquarters. Ramirez brings to Pond more than 15 years of experience in civil engineering and construction management. His experience...