Pond’s staff experience with distribution centers ranges from conventional racked dry boxes to some of the largest and most advanced distribution centers in North America.
Pond has developed a team who understands the specialized nature of each type of product storage solution.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Refrigerated Storage for Retail, Food Service and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Refrigerated Food Processing Operations
- Site Selection and Incentive Negotiation
- Master Planning and Budget Development
- Conventional Rack & Aisle Layouts
- Material Handling and Automation
- Civil, Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
Pond embraces collaboration with specialty material handling system manufacturers and integrators to deliver best in class expertise to our clients.
Senior Vice President
Strengthening Japan’s Fishing Economy through Fueling Engineering
With 32 military bases in Okinawa, Japan, and the need for fuel for military ships and aircraft, the U.S. Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), Government of Japan (GOJ) and Pond are working together to provide a solution that will save costs, time, allow larger ships to...
Pond Provides Services for USACE Wiesbaden District
November 17, 2015, Atlanta, GA – Pond's construction group was awarded a Fuel Systems Maintenance Services DLA Energy Fuel Facilities contract from the Army Corps of Engineers, Europe District in Wiesbaden Germany. The scope of the Multiple Award Task Order Contract...