Pond’s staff experience with distribution centers ranges from conventional racked dry boxes to some of the largest and most advanced distribution centers in North America.
Pond has developed a team who understands the specialized nature of each type of product storage solution.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Refrigerated Storage for Retail, Food Service and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Refrigerated Food Processing Operations
- Site Selection and Incentive Negotiation
- Master Planning and Budget Development
- Conventional Rack & Aisle Layouts
- Material Handling and Automation
- Civil, Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
Pond embraces collaboration with specialty material handling system manufacturers and integrators to deliver best in class expertise to our clients.
Senior Vice President
Innovative Technologies Reduce Cost & Improve Facility Performance
When you were 8 years old and had a month’s worth of allowance saved up from completing all your chores, did you have a hard time figuring out how to spend it? You may have found yourself in a toy or candy store having difficulty deciding, but it did not take longer...
Pond Constructors creates a new GDOT HERO facility in Cobb County
ATLANTA, Georgia – (7.17.18) – Pond Constructors is honored to provide design-build services for the new Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) Highway Emergency Response Operators (HERO) unit facility in Marietta. “We’re excited to continue our service to the...
Mike Jeffreys is named Vice President at Pond
With more than 30 years of international energy expertise, Mike Jeffreys, PMP has been promoted to Vice President of Fuels Maintenance and Construction for Pond. In building his successful career, Jeffreys focused his expertise around the programming, development and...