Pond’s staff experience with distribution centers ranges from conventional racked dry boxes to some of the largest and most advanced distribution centers in North America.
Pond has developed a team who understands the specialized nature of each type of product storage solution.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Refrigerated Storage for Retail, Food Service and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Refrigerated Food Processing Operations
- Site Selection and Incentive Negotiation
- Master Planning and Budget Development
- Conventional Rack & Aisle Layouts
- Material Handling and Automation
- Civil, Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
Pond embraces collaboration with specialty material handling system manufacturers and integrators to deliver best in class expertise to our clients.
Senior Vice President
Pond and Truston recently completed a project repair on marine oil booms, floating apparatuses designed to contain any oil that might leak from a docking vessel, at Pearl Harbor Hotel Pier off the Hawaiian island of Oahu. The damage, caused by normal wear and tear,...
The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) recently awarded Building Maintenance and Operations (BMO) Phase II Contracts to small business contractors in several new zones throughout the country. This BMO Best-in-Class (BIC) strategic sourcing solution promotes...
Pond is proud to announce and welcome Doug Swift as quality control director for its construction division. Transferring from his senior leadership position in the U.S. Air Force, Swift brings to the Pond corporate office more than 25 years of demonstrated excellence,...