Pond’s staff experience with distribution centers ranges from conventional racked dry boxes to some of the largest and most advanced distribution centers in North America.
Pond has developed a team who understands the specialized nature of each type of product storage solution.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Refrigerated Storage for Retail, Food Service and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Refrigerated Food Processing Operations
- Site Selection and Incentive Negotiation
- Master Planning and Budget Development
- Conventional Rack & Aisle Layouts
- Material Handling and Automation
- Civil, Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
Pond embraces collaboration with specialty material handling system manufacturers and integrators to deliver best in class expertise to our clients.
Senior Vice President
Pond is proud to announce and welcome Doug Swift as quality control director for its construction division. Transferring from his senior leadership position in the U.S. Air Force, Swift brings to the Pond corporate office more than 25 years of demonstrated excellence,...
Midlands Technical College Advanced Manufacturing and Skilled Crafts Center Showcased in Learning by Design
The Midlands Technical College Advanced Manufacturing and Skilled Crafts Center (AMSCC), completed in Fall 2015, is serving the industrial trade program and its participants as the new school year kicks into gear. The Advanced Manufacturing and Skilled Crafts Center...
Pond was excited to be part of the groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of a new recreational vehicle and camping facility at Colt Creek State Park last week. Under direction of the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, Pond has completed the design...