Pond’s Environment & Water Resources teams provide comprehensive transportation support services to a number of state DOTs, federal roadway and aviation projects, municipal transportation projects, rail and commercial and private aviation.
Our scientists, planners and engineers are experts in the unique challenges of transportation projects and are fluent in the planning and permitting procedures of our transportation clients.
Learn more about the transportation program here.
- NEPA Analysis & Documentation
- Wetland and waters delineation and permitting
- Local, State, & Federal Permitting
- Protected Species Consulting
- Aquatic Ecology and Fisheries
- Stream, wetland and habitat restoration design/permit/build
- Phase 1 & Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessment
- Dam assessment and engineering
- Levee and structure assessment and engineering
- Flood Studies
- Water quantity and quality studies
- Hydrological modeling
- Bridge H&H studies
- Construction Support & Oversight
- Erosion & sedimentation control design & permitting
- Construction engineering inspections (CEI)
- Environmental Inspection (EI)
- FEMA Permitting and Mapping Support
- Hydraulic Structure Design – Culverts, Bridges, Dams and Intake Structures
- MS-4 Design and Permit Compliance
Stephen Bailey, PWS
Principal and Program Manager
678-292-1115 ext. 4938
Glenn Martin, PWS, CE
678.459.2586 ext. 4061
Our dynamic natural environment is ever-changing, affecting our coastlines, floodplains, rivers, lakes, and streams with higher intensity precipitation events resulting in increased stormwater runoff and water surface elevations, most notably in southeastern portions...
JACKSONVILLE – April 25, 2022 – Pond, a progressive, full-service engineering, architecture, and planning company, is expanding its Water Resources Program with the addition of Chris Fagerstrom, PE as Water Resources Director. Chris brings more than 23 years of...
A recent ruling may have significant impact on clients in the utilities; mining; residential, commercial, and industrial development; agricultural; recreational; stormwater management; mariculture; and renewable energy industries. Pond is following the situation...