Pond’s Environment & Water Resources teams provide comprehensive transportation support services to a number of state DOTs, federal roadway and aviation projects, municipal transportation projects, rail and commercial and private aviation.
Our scientists, planners and engineers are experts in the unique challenges of transportation projects and are fluent in the planning and permitting procedures of our transportation clients.
Learn more about the transportation program here.
- NEPA Analysis & Documentation
- Wetland and waters delineation and permitting
- Local, State, & Federal Permitting
- Protected Species Consulting
- Aquatic Ecology and Fisheries
- Stream, wetland and habitat restoration design/permit/build
- Phase 1 & Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessment
- Dam assessment and engineering
- Levee and structure assessment and engineering
- Flood Studies
- Water quantity and quality studies
- Hydrological modeling
- Bridge H&H studies
- Construction Support & Oversight
- Erosion & sedimentation control design & permitting
- Construction engineering inspections (CEI)
- Environmental Inspection (EI)
- FEMA Permitting and Mapping Support
- Hydraulic Structure Design – Culverts, Bridges, Dams and Intake Structures
- MS-4 Design and Permit Compliance
Stephen Bailey, PWS
Principal and Program Manager
678-292-1115 ext. 4938
Glenn Martin, PWS, CE
678.459.2586 ext. 4061
Unicoi Bottoms Road Culvert Replacement at Smith Creek - Unicoi State Park, Helen, GA | Georgia Department of Natural Resources
Pond Expands Presence in Southeastern Coastal Corridor
SAVANNAH, GA - (February 13, 2023) —Pond announced today it is accelerating its presence along the southeastern coast with the promotion of Stephen Bailey to Coastal Strategic Growth Lead. Bailey, who has relocated to Pond’s Savannah office, will focus on growing...
Restoration and Resiliency: A Watershed Approach
Our dynamic natural environment is ever-changing, affecting our coastlines, floodplains, rivers, lakes, and streams with higher intensity precipitation events resulting in increased stormwater runoff and water surface elevations, most notably in southeastern portions...
Pond Announces Chris Fagerstrom as Water Resources Director
JACKSONVILLE – April 25, 2022 – Pond, a progressive, full-service engineering, architecture, and planning company, is expanding its Water Resources Program with the addition of Chris Fagerstrom, PE as Water Resources Director. Chris brings more than 23 years of...