Pond’s Environment & Water Resources teams serve all types of energy clients and projects. Our clients include major energy generators, transmitters and utilities.
We have extensive experience with studies, siting and licensing, environmental permitting, and construction compliance for solar, oil and gas, and overhead utility projects. Our teams are fully integrated with Pond’s energy engineers and provide client a singular regulatory, construction management and design solution.
Learn more about Pond’s Energy program here.
Project Types or services
- Resource Studies & Consulting
- Routing, Siting and Licensing Support
- Local, State, & Federal Permitting
- Protected Species Consulting
- Aquatic Ecology and Fisheries
- Phase 1 & Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessment
- Pipe exposure, structure integrity, ROW management solutions
- Stream, wetland and habitat restoration design/permit/build
- NEPA Analyses & Documentation
- Remediation & Site Management
- Construction Support & Oversight
- Erosion & sedimentation control design & permitting
- Environmental Inspection (EI)
- Sustainability Studies
Stephen Bailey, PWS
Principal and Program Manager
678-292-1115 ext. 4938
Glenn Martin, PWS, CE
678.459.2586 ext. 4061
Pond Provides Guidance on Clean Water Act Wetland Designation Following U.S. Supreme Court Decision on Sackett v. Environmental Protection Agency
Author:Clif Payne | Environmental Lead & Senior Scientist | email@example.comOn May 25, 2023, the United States Supreme Court handed down a decision on the Sackett v. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) case, ruling in favor of petitioner Michael Sackett and...
ATLANTA, GA - (July 17, 2023) – Pond today announced that Clif Payne has joined the firm’s Environmental and Water Resources Group as a Senior Scientist and Environmental Lead in Florida. In this role, Payne will support Pond’s environmental services for clients...
Bat Species Proposed for Endangered Species Act Listing: Pond Provides Guidance on Consultation and Permitting
Author: Kyle Macdonald | Environmental Scientist at Pond | firstname.lastname@example.org Photo: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service A bat species commonly found throughout the eastern United States is being proposed for listing as an endangered species, an action by the United...