Pond stands ready to help you rebuild.
Pond understands the critical need for accurate assessments, coordination with federal, state and local governments, efficient planning and engineering, along with rapid construction management to get business operations back online and for communities to receive the services needed to rebuild.
Located across our offices in Georgia, Virginia, Florida, Louisiana, Hawaii, Texas, Illinois, Alabama, Washington DC, North Carolina, South Carolina and Colorado, Pond has a team of 500+ professionals comprised of licensed tank, pipeline, coating and corrosion inspectors, coastal environmentalists, pavement, roadway, bridge and dam engineers, building engineers, architects, interior designers and planners.
Areas of Expertise
We are ready to provide the following services to support your operational needs:
Roads and Bridges
- Roadway Pavement, Sidewalk, Shoulder, Culvert Inspection & Design
- Transit Facility Assessments
- Transportation Signaling, Signage & Lighting
- Structural Bridge Assessments & Engineering
- Airfield Facility Inspections & Assessments
- Civil Engineering | Landscape Architecture
Water Control Facilities
- Civil Engineering | Storm Water Management
- Dam | Levee Assessments & Engineering
- Drainage Channels
- Storm Water Retention | Detention
- Coastal Mapping & Restoration
Buildings and Equipment
- Building & Systems Assessments
- Fire Protection Engineering
- Life Safety Assessments
- Architecture | Interiors | Planning
- Mechanical | Electrical | Plumbing Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Pre-Construction | Cost Estimating
- Construction Management Services
- Water Storage Facilities and Delivery Systems
- Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution Facilities
- Tank and Pipeline Corrosion Management Protection
- Coatings Inspections
- Natural Gas Transmission & Distribution Facilities
Parks, Recreation and Other
- Civil Engineering
- Site Planning | Landscape Architecture
- Park & Trail Planning
- Sport Surfaces, Playgrounds & Ancillary Structures
- Site & Facility Assessments
- Geospatial (GIS) Mapping
- UAV Inspections
- Environmental Services
Pond provides these services to federal, city and state governments, corporations and institutions. We have an excellent reputation for quality and timely delivery of services under critical timelines and within challenging geographical environments.
Working with Pond
For more information on specific service needs, click on the service link above, or contact our main office in Atlanta, Georgia at: 678.336.7740. Click here to download the brochure.
For federal government projects, Pond is accessible through the following registries and contract vehicles:
- The Disaster Response Registry on the System for Award Management (SAM) program.
- The FEMA Industry Liaison Program Vendor Registry
- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Hurricane Recovery Registry
- General Services Administration (GSA), Zone 3 Building Maintenance and Operations (BMO) contract (accessible through our Raymond | Pond Joint-Venture).
- General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 871-7 (Construction Management & Engineering Consultant Services).
Numerous contracts with USACE, NAVFAC and other government entities are available to access our services and expertise. To learn more, click here for our Federal Contract list.