Richland Library – Eastover - Eastover, SC
Once Richland Library’s most outdated location, Richland Library Eastover is now one of its most cutting edge. The design team doubled the size of the library and emphasized multi-use spaces and flexibility. The newly redesigned library adapts freely to the way clients use the library, and is responsive to changes in library programming needs.
Few of the key feature of the library are;
- Open flexible floor plan
- Low stack shelving system
- Children’s Room Listening Tubes – RFID-activated audio nooks, in partnership with EdVenture Children’s Museum
- Highly sustainable facility
- LEED Registered with a goal of Silver Certification
- Celebrates the rich cultural heritage of Eastover, including use of historic community photographs
Pond is pleased to announce the hiring of Luke McCary as senior project manager for the Columbia, SC architecture division. With more than 14 years of architecture design and project management experience, McCary has managed a diverse range of architectural design...
Pond was excited to be part of the groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of a new recreational vehicle and camping facility at Colt Creek State Park last week. Under direction of the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, Pond has completed the design...
Pond is pleased to announce that Anna Lucas joined the company as business development manager for Pond’s architecture and planning group. Based in the Columbia, S.C. office, Lucas will continue to increase existing clients’ contracts and establish new business lines...