We are responsive to your specific budget, developing exceptional FF&E options within your resources.
Whether provided as a stand-alone service or as part of overall interior design, we manage the procurement process so you don’t have to. We verify that the items you order are the ones delivered, and that they are delivered in excellent condition.
We provide a full range of procurement services:
- Furniture, Fixture & Equipment (FF&E) Selection
- Custom FF&E Design
- Art & Interior Décor Selection
- Model Room & Brand Submittals
- Purchase Order Preparation & Order Tracking
- Coordination of Delivery
- Installation Oversight
Pond Interiors manages projects from concept to completion, taking care of the details to make sure that everything comes together in the end, so you don’t have to. We do this through:
- Overall project coordination and planning, including targeted time, cost and performance milestones
- Scheduling and coordination of deliveries and labor, making sure milestone events are sequenced for optimal efficiency
- Sourcing FF&E and estimates for work and trades
- Directing and managing tradespeople and contractors
We take care of the details; our clients enjoy the results!
Anna Dis Sveinbjornsdottir, LEED AP ID+C
Manager of Interior Design and Procurement
Pond Recognized for Top Interior Design Work Fourth Year in a Row
Pond has been recognized as a top interior design firm by the Network of Executive Women in Hospitality (NEWH) for the fourth consecutive year. This prestigious award celebrates firms that deliver exceptional interior design and standout custom design to the...
Returning to Campus
Technical education serves to provide academic services to meet the economic and workforce development needs of specific area, solidifying its role as a cornerstone in our communities. A few years ago, Pond and its design partners completed a multi-building campus...
Pond Honored With NEWH TopID Award for Third Consecutive Year!
For the third year in a row, Pond was honored by the Network of Executive Women in Hospitality (NEWH) as a 2021 TopID firm. This prestigious acclaim aims to celebrate and promote the hospitality industry’s best designers. Through a competitive selection process, NEWH...