Georgia Power Vehicle Maintenance Facility - Forest Park, GA
Pond provided full architectural and engineering design services to relocate the Vehicle Maintenance Facility at the Forest Park Campus into a new building across the campus. The final design solution was derived from a collaborative effort between Pond and Georgia Power.
Client needs for this challenging project were met by:
- Adhering to client’s fast-track schedule with partial plan supplementals for permitting and implementation.
- Programming facility to incorporate offices, truck maintenance areas and shared common grounds.
- Increasing facility efficiency and capacity for the maintenance staff.
- Saving client costs through successfully reducing the budget.
- Strategic approach to implementing this comprehensive project involving up front meetings with Georgia Power personnel to understand the client’s expectations, the user’s needs and the goals for the long-term performance of the facility.
NAVFAC Washington – Raymond-Pond Full-Service Solutions JV Awarded IDIQ for AE Services for Civil and Structural Services
ATLANTA – (05.03.21) – The Raymond-Pond Full-Service Solutions JV (Raymond-Pond JV), has been awarded the $30M IDIQ for AE Services for Civil and Structural Services at NAVFAC Washington’s Area of Responsibility. “This is an exciting opportunity to continue supporting...
ATLANTA - (8.26.20) - Pond is thrilled to announce our recent ranking in the Top 100 on Consulting-Specifying Engineer’s 2020 MEP Giants List. The MEP Giants program lists the top mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection engineering firms in the United...
Keep your Projects Moving Forward We understand the importance of keeping your construction projects moving forward. That’s why Pond stands ready with our experienced and licensed Engineers and Architects to assist with inspections in accordance with Official Code of...