General Services Administration
Pond’s commitment to design excellence in architecture, interiors, engineering and planning creates healthy, efficient, sustainable and productive environments to support the important work of our U.S. government civil servants.
Our integrated full life-cycle approach, from initial master planning through design, construction and asset management, provides cost effective solutions to right-sized facilities that represent the appropriate level of institutional level permanence. Familiar with all methods of project delivery, we design new and renovations of noteworthy Federal office buildings, courthouses and support facilities nationally and worldwide.
General Services Administration (GSA), Zone 3 Building Maintenance and Operations (BMO) Contract
Raymond-Pond GSA Contract No. GS06Q17BQDS218
Raymond-Pond Solutions 8(a), LLC is proud to serve the GSA through this contract, which spans many areas of expertise and includes the primary services required to provide a total solution to maintain and operate federal buildings and assets.
Services that are offered through this GSA BMO contract:
- HVAC Maintenance
- Plumbing and Pipefitting
- Elevator Maintenance
- Electrical Maintenance
- Fire Alarm System Maintenance and Repair
- Fire Suppression (Water Based) System Preventative Maintenance and Repair
- Roofing Services
- Building Management Services
- Architectural and Framework Building Maintenance Services
- Commissioning Services
- Elevator Inspection Services
- Landscaping/Grounds Maintenance
- Pest Control
Contact: Ben Moore | Vice President | firstname.lastname@example.org | 678.336.7750
General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 871-7 (Construction Management & Engineering Consultant Services)
Contract No. GS-00F-363GA
This GSA Schedule 871-7 contract encompasses Construction Management and Engineering Consulting Services Related to Real Property Services. Services include construction management, engineering consulting, project management and related professional services specifically pertaining to real property.
Through this contract, we are helping GSA get the maximum value from construction by acting as “eyes and ears” during the design and construction phases.
Pond’s roles and responsibilities in assisting GSA include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Act as a designated agent to maintain a coordination role with GSA, as well as with the architect-engineers, construction contractors and other contractors supporting the government in the project.
- Ensure the work is performed in accordance with the contract documents to reduce exposure to defects and deficiencies.
- Utilize its 550+ employees consisting of licensed Architects, Engineers, Planners and Contractors to perform visits and site observations.
- Review all certificates of inspections, test and approvals required by laws and regulations or contract documents.
- Establish and maintain all necessary liaisons, coordination and support with any project-related agencies and representatives of federal, state, regional and local governments as appropriate for the project.
- Provide inspectors who inspect work for code compliance and adherence to construction contract requirements, recommend approvals or rejections of materials and workmanship, and monitor labor and safety requirements.
- Assist to resolve problems, minimize claims, act to mitigate circumstances that could lead to claims and advise of any potential disputes.
Pond can offer expertise in matters such as:
- Project Design Phase Services
- Project Procurement Phase Services
- Project Construction Phase Services
- Fire Protection Review Services
- Shop Drawing/Submittal Review Services
- Inspection & Testing Services
- Construction Inspection Services
- Fire & Smoke Modeling/Analysis Services
- Loss Investigation Services
- Technical Consultant Services
- Commissioning Services
- Testing Services
- Claims Services
- Post Construction Services
- Pre-Demolition Services
Contact: Mike Magahey | Vice President | email@example.com | 678.336.4871
GSA Supplemental A/E IDIQ for North Carolina/South Carolina
Contract No. GS-04P-12-BV-D-0019
Pond’s professionals provide comprehensive A/E design, interior design, planning and investigative services to GSA clients in North & South Carolina.
This contract has been beneficial to clients for renovation and restoration projects. From court houses and offices, to building envelope and fire protection work, we bring a diverse set of architecture, engineering and planning skill sets to each project for complete satisfaction.
“… Pond staff also works to manage end-user expectations and to serve as a liaison between the end-users and GSA project managers. They work to foster communication between all parties involved in the project. They understand that GSA project managers have a large workload and actively work to share the burden of the project, resolving many issues before they escalate to GSA project manager levels.“
“Pond delivers high-quality designs, on-time and within budget. They manage complex clients with diplomacy. I always trust them to deliver the best solutions even with the most cumbersome projects.” – Manny Vahanian, PE, Project Manager, General Services Administration\PBS\PDD\4PPC
Contact: Luke McCary, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP| Program/Contract Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | 803.799.6502
GSA Facilities Maintenance & Management Contract 03FAC
- SIN 003-97 – Ancillary Repair and Alterations
- SIN 003-100 – Ancillary Supplies and/or Services
- SIN 811-002 – Complete Facilities Maintenance
If your agency is going to design and construct a building and you need expert advice from a construction company, Pond can act as your “eyes and ears” during the design and construction phases. Pond’s roles and responsibilities in assisting your agency to get the maximum value from construction can include, but is not limited to the following:
- Act as a designated agent to maintain a coordinating relationship with your agency (our client), as well as with the architect-engineers, construction contractors and other contractors supporting the government in the project.
- Ensure the work is performed in accordance with the contract documents to reduce your agency’s exposure to defects and deficiencies.
- Utilize its 550+ employees consisting of licensed Architects, Engineers, Planners and Contractors to perform visits and observations to inspect the
- Review all certificates of inspections, test, and approvals required by laws and regulations or contract documents.
- Establish and maintain all necessary liaisons, coordination, and support with any project-related agencies and representatives of federal, state, regional, and local governments as appropriate for the project.
- Provide inspectors who inspect work for code compliance and adherence to construction contract requirements, recommend approvals or rejections of materials and workmanship and monitor labor and safety requirements.
- Provide Ancillary Repair and Alterations projects, alternation, delivery or installation of products or services also purchased under this Schedule, and which are routine and non-complex in nature, such as routine painting or carpeting, simple hanging of drywall, basic electrical or plumbing work, landscaping, and similar noncomplex services.
- Provide ancillary supplies and/or services support.
- Complete Facilities Maintenance services related to the complete operations, maintenance and repair of federal facilities and may include the supply or use of environmentally sustainable products.
Pond can offer expertise in matters such as:
- Fuel system maintenance and repair
- Hospital Maintenance
- Plumbing operations & maintenance
- Electrical services to include: High/low voltage systems and maintenance and repair of exterior electrical distribution system
- Maintenance of energy management control systems (EMCS)
- Refrigeration maintenance
- Elevator inspection and maintenance service
- Maintenance of renewable energy systems
- Repair of water tanks
- Fire alarm system preventive maintenance and repair service
- Maintenance support training and consulting services
- Telephone maintenance
- Fire suppression system preventive maintenance and repair services
- Mechanical and operations maintenance & repair of building systems to include: HVAC, boilers, chillers, etc.
- Grounds maintenance – to include: Snow removal & landscaping
- Operation and maintenance of water distribution systems and septic systems
- Painting (Davis-Bacon included)
Mike Jeffreys | Vice President | email@example.com | 404.748.4883
Ken Fudala | Program Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | 404.748.4765
Shelley Burruto | Senior Service Order Analyst | email@example.com | 404.748.4792
Mike Magahey, PE
Pond was recently awarded the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 871-7 contract, which encompasses construction management and engineering consulting services related to real property services. The GSA 871-7 Schedule will allow Pond to create a...
The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) recently awarded Building Maintenance and Operations (BMO) Phase II Contracts to small business contractors in several new zones throughout the country. This BMO Best-in-Class (BIC) strategic sourcing solution promotes...