General Services Administration
Pond’s commitment to design excellence in architecture, interiors, engineering, and planning create healthy, efficient, sustainable, and productive environments to support the important work of our U.S. government civil servants.
Our integrated full life-cycle approach, from initial master planning through design, construction and asset management, provides cost effective solutions to right-sized facilities that represent the appropriate level of institutional level permanence. Familiar with all methods of project delivery, we design new and renovations of noteworthy Federal office buildings, courthouses, and support facilities nationally and worldwide.
General Services Administration (GSA), Zone 3 Building Maintenance and Operations (BMO) Contract
Raymond-Pond GSA Contract No. GS06Q17BQDS218
Raymond-Pond Solutions 8(a), LLC is proud to serve the GSA through this contract, which spans many areas of expertise and includes the primary services required to provide a total solution to maintain and operate federal buildings and assets.
Services that are offered through this GSA BMO contract:
- HVAC Maintenance
- Plumbing and Pipefitting
- Elevator Maintenance
- Electrical Maintenance
- Fire Alarm System Maintenance and Repair
- Fire Suppression (Water Based) System Preventative Maintenance and Repair
- Roofing Services
- Building Management Services
- Architectural and Framework Building Maintenance Services
- Commissioning Services
- Elevator Inspection Services
- Landscaping/Grounds Maintenance
- Pest Control
Contact: Sam Smith | Program Manager | email@example.com | 678.336.7750
General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 871-7 (Construction Management & Engineering Consultant Services)
Contract No. GS-00F-363GA
This GSA Schedule 871-7 contract encompasses Construction Management and Engineering Consulting Services Related to Real Property Services. Services include construction management, engineering consulting, project management, and related professional services specifically pertaining to real property.
Through this contract, Pond is helping GSA get the maximum value from construction by acting as “eyes and ears” during the design and construction phases.
Pond’s roles and responsibilities in assisting GSA include, but are not limited to the following:
- Act as a designated agent to maintain a coordination role with GSA, as well as with the architect-engineers, construction contractors and other contractors supporting the government in the project.
- Ensure the work is performed in accordance with the contract documents to reduce exposure to defects and deficiencies.
- Utilize its 550+ employees consisting of licensed Architects, Engineers, Planners and Contractors to perform visits and site observations.
- Review all certificates of inspections, test, and approvals required by laws and regulations or contract documents.
- Establish and maintain all necessary liaisons, coordination, and support with any project-related agencies and representatives of federal, state, regional, and local governments as appropriate for the project.
- Provide inspectors who inspect work for code compliance and adherence to construction contract requirements, recommend approvals or rejections of materials and workmanship, and monitor labor and safety requirements.
- Assist to resolve problems, minimize claims, act to mitigate circumstances that could lead to claims, and advise of any potential disputes.
Pond can offer expertise in matters such as:
- Project Design Phase Services
- Project Procurement Phase Services
- Project Construction Phase Services
- Fire Protection Review Services
- Shop Drawing/Submittal Review Services
- Inspection & Testing Services
- Construction Inspection Services
- Fire & Smoke Modeling/ Analysis Services
- Loss Investigation Services
- Technical Consultant Services
- Commissioning Services
- Testing Services
- Claims Services
- Post Construction Services
- Pre-Demolition Services
Contact: Erik Grandowski, CPSM | Marketing & Communications | GrandowskiE@pondco.com | 678.336.7740
GSA Supplemental A/E IDIQ for North Carolina/South Carolina
Contract No. GS-04P-12-BV-D-0019
Pond provides comprehensive A/E design, interior design, planning and investigative services to GSA clients in North & South Carolina.
This contract has been beneficial to clients for renovation and restoration projects. From court houses and offices, to building envelope and fire protection work, Pond brings a diverse set of architecture, engineering and planning skill sets to each project for complete satisfaction.
“… Pond staff also works to manage end-user expectations and to serve as a liaison between the end-users and GSA project managers. They work to foster communication between all parties involved in the project. They understand that GSA project managers have a large workload and actively work to share the burden of the project, resolving many issues before they escalate to GSA project manager levels.“
“Pond delivers high-quality designs, on-time and within budget. They manage complex clients with diplomacy. I always trust them to deliver the best solutions even with the most cumbersome projects.” -Manny Vahanian, PE, Project Manager, General Services Administration\PBS\PDD\4PPC
Contact: Dave Yensan, AIA, LEED AP BD+C | Program/Contract Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | 803.799.6502
Mike Magahey, PE
The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) recently awarded Building Maintenance and Operations (BMO) Phase II Contracts to small business contractors in several new zones throughout the country. This BMO Best-in-Class (BIC) strategic sourcing solution promotes...