Hydrant System Evaluation - Korea and Japan
Pond provided a comprehensive evaluation of various Type III, IV and V Fuel Hydrant Systems at Osan Air Base (AB) and Kunsan AB in Korea and at Misawa AB and Yokota AB in Japan. The project comprised of an engineering assessment of all existing pump and piping systems.
Also included were the following:
- Visual inspection of all fueling system components.
- System component inventory and condition analysis.
- Evaluation of operations safety and ability to meet mission requirements.
- System deficiency and upgrade recommendations.
- Analysis of “Repair vs. Replacement”.
- Evaluation of existing projects in Defense Energy Support Center (DESC) database.
- Assessment of system conformance to applicable Department of Defense (DoD) and environmental standards.
- Project programming for new recommendations and existing proposed projects.
- Preparation of DD Form 1391 for all new project recommendations.
- Soil / groundwater analysis.
- Regulatory compliance audit.
- Concept design for proposed upgrades.
ATLANTA – (11.12.21) – Pond, one of the fastest growing architecture and engineering firms in the country, is proud to announce the promotion of William Anderson to Associate Principal and Vice President of Energy. In his new role, William will lead Pond’s Commercial...
ATLANTA – (8.27.18) – Pond, an industry leader in engineering, planning, architecture, and construction management announced the promotion of Bryan Evans to Senior Vice President of Pond’s Energy Division. In his expanded role, Evans will lead the Energy Group...
[As featured in ENR Magazine April 30, 2018 Edition] Nearly 50 years after the firm started as a home-based business in 1965, engineering and planning firm Pond decided it was time to grow—by rapidly expanding its workforce. With engineering talent in high demand...