Pond designed a facility-wide security upgrade for Huntsville International Airport in Huntsville, Alabama. After performing a security threat and vulnerability assessment, Pond helped the airport develop an automated multilevel system to replace the outdated technology and optimize airport security. With the system now live, Airport Improvement featured an in-depth look into the project on their website. Read more here.
- Pond Announces New Principals!
- Pond’s Talented Architects Reach Top Five Status!
- Huntsville International (HSV) Security Upgrade Featured in Airport Improvement
- Pond Announces New Associate Principals!
- “Guiding Your Approach: Coating Condition Assessments” Featured in Storage Terminals Magazine
- Colonel Robert Ruch Joins Pond as Executive Vice President
- Pond Featured in CoatingsPro Magazine
- Pond Safety Success: Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Maryland
- Pond Celebrates East Dekalb Community and Senior Center Groundbreaking
- Preparing Government Offices for Return to Work in the Age of COVID-19