Project Manager John Malutich’s article “Fueling a Worldwide Mission” was featured in the November | December issue of The Military Engineer (TME) magazine. The article discusses a new state-of-the-art fueling station designed and constructed by Pond at Moody Air Force Base. This project exemplifies how a complete in-house design-build team like Pond can blend design innovation and building expertise to solve a client’s mission challenges. To read the full article, click here.
- Colonel Robert Ruch Joins Pond as Executive Vice President
- Pond Featured in CoatingsPro Magazine
- Pond Safety Success: Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Maryland
- Pond Celebrates East Dekalb Community and Senior Center Groundbreaking
- Preparing Government Offices for Return to Work in the Age of COVID-19
- Pond Ranks on MEP Giants Top 100 List for Fourth Consecutive Year!
- Pond Named A Global Leader in Design by ENR
- Despite Coronavirus, Essential Work Continues to Keep Our Nation Safe
- Pond Welcomes New Transportation Experts to Our Growing Team!
- Pond Featured in PaintSquare Press