Project Manager John Malutich’s article “Fueling a Worldwide Mission” was featured in the November | December issue of The Military Engineer (TME) magazine. The article discusses a new state-of-the-art fueling station designed and constructed by Pond at Moody Air Force Base. This project exemplifies how a complete in-house design-build team like Pond can blend design innovation and building expertise to solve a client’s mission challenges. To read the full article, click here.
- Pond Keeps Moving Up the Rankings of Best Design Firm!
- Lorraine Santana White Appointed to AIA Greater Columbia Board of Directors
- Will Curry joins Pond as Mechanical Technical Director
- Pond names new Vice President for Energy Services
- BJ Martin strengthens Pond’s commitment to serve local governments
- Innovative Technical College Receives Engineering Excellence Recognition
- Pond Named Engineering Employer of the Year for a Third Consecutive Year
- Pond Celebrates Women in Leadership
- Aviation Infrastructure Solutions JV Team Awarded Contract with Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Pond celebrates company growth with promotions to Principal