Project Manager John Malutich’s article “Fueling a Worldwide Mission” was featured in the November | December issue of The Military Engineer (TME) magazine. The article discusses a new state-of-the-art fueling station designed and constructed by Pond at Moody Air Force Base. This project exemplifies how a complete in-house design-build team like Pond can blend design innovation and building expertise to solve a client’s mission challenges. To read the full article, click here.
- Mike Choi joins Pond as Director of Business Development for Energy Markets
- Pond Recognized with “2019 Outstanding Planning Document” Award for Gwinnett 2040 Unified Plan
- Pond Recommended as Consultant for Next Phase of AeroATL Greenway Plan
- Where is Your Career Path Leading You?
- CEO, Tony Parker Honored by Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Pond Announces New Promotions to Director
- Centrifuge Research Laboratory is a Work in Progress
- Pam Gower Promoted to Vice President of Human Resources at Pond
- Mark Levine, FAIA elected to serve as At-Large Director on the AIA National Board of Directors
- Pond celebrates continued growth with new promotions to Principal