Project Manager John Malutich’s article “Fueling a Worldwide Mission” was featured in the November | December issue of The Military Engineer (TME) magazine. The article discusses a new state-of-the-art fueling station designed and constructed by Pond at Moody Air Force Base. This project exemplifies how a complete in-house design-build team like Pond can blend design innovation and building expertise to solve a client’s mission challenges. To read the full article, click here.
- Pam Gower Promoted to Vice President of Human Resources at Pond
- Mark Levine, FAIA elected to serve as At-Large Director on the AIA National Board of Directors
- Pond celebrates continued growth with new promotions to Principal
- Brian Lunsford Promoted to Vice President of Asset Integrity at Pond
- Lorraine Green of Pond nominated for Gwinnett Chamber Moxie Awards
- Bob Williams Promoted to Senior Vice President of Pond’s Community Development Team
- Tom Margle joins Pond as Relationship Development Manager in Columbia, SC office
- Resilience, Restoration and Re-connectivity: Pond’s Environmental Experts Discuss the Growing Movement for Balancing Nature and Human Needs
- Tom Ziegler joins Pond as Transportation Program Director
- Pond Keeps Moving Up the Rankings of Best Design Firm!