Project Manager John Malutich’s article “Fueling a Worldwide Mission” was featured in the November | December issue of The Military Engineer (TME) magazine. The article discusses a new state-of-the-art fueling station designed and constructed by Pond at Moody Air Force Base. This project exemplifies how a complete in-house design-build team like Pond can blend design innovation and building expertise to solve a client’s mission challenges. To read the full article, click here.
- Virtual Engagement: The Pond Way
- Pond’s Energy Team Expands Client Service in the Northeast Region
- Dedication, Trust and Performance Moves Pond within the Top 100 on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firm list
- Pond Wins ConstructSecure Platinum Safety Award!
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Operations Update
- Pond Engineers and Architects to assist with Inspections
- Pond Announces New Associate Principals
- Pond Welcomes Chris Statham as Chief Financial Officer
- Pond Selected by Naval Facilities Engineering Command to Win Global Fuels Services Contract
- Pond Moves Up The Top Engineering Firm Rankings!