Project Manager John Malutich’s article “Fueling a Worldwide Mission” was featured in the November | December issue of The Military Engineer (TME) magazine. The article discusses a new state-of-the-art fueling station designed and constructed by Pond at Moody Air Force Base. This project exemplifies how a complete in-house design-build team like Pond can blend design innovation and building expertise to solve a client’s mission challenges. To read the full article, click here.
- Optimizing Performance and Resiliency at Lake Sequalitchew
- Julian Ramirez Promoted to Vice President of Construction Services
- Sasan Hosein Promoted to Vice President of Corrosion Services
- Greg Culpepper, PE, LEED AP BD+ C, Promoted to Vice President of Operations
- Pond Strengthens Renewable Energy Platform with Alden Hathaway, PE
- Pond Expands Presence in Nashville, Tennessee and the Southeast
- Pond Selected to Advance the Boeing Cecil Airport Facility
- Pond’s “Uncovering Tank Bottom Corrosion” Featured in Storage Terminals Magazine!
- Pond Honored With NEWH TopID Award for Third Consecutive Year!
- Jacksonville Regional Transportation Center Announced as ACEC Florida Grand Award Winner!