Program Manager Todd Eldridge’s article “The butane blending bubble” is featured in the Summer 2017 issue of Tanks and Terminals. In the article, Eldridge discusses fluctuating oil prices, blending options and Pond’s creative process designing an efficient and cost-effective butane blending system for a midstream client. To read the full article, click here.
- Pam Gower Promoted to Vice President of Human Resources at Pond
- Mark Levine, FAIA elected to serve as At-Large Director on the AIA National Board of Directors
- Pond celebrates continued growth with new promotions to Principal
- Brian Lunsford Promoted to Vice President of Asset Integrity at Pond
- Lorraine Green of Pond nominated for Gwinnett Chamber Moxie Awards
- Bob Williams Promoted to Senior Vice President of Pond’s Community Development Team
- Tom Margle joins Pond as Relationship Development Manager in Columbia, SC office
- Resilience, Restoration and Re-connectivity: Pond’s Environmental Experts Discuss the Growing Movement for Balancing Nature and Human Needs
- Tom Ziegler joins Pond as Transportation Program Director
- Pond Keeps Moving Up the Rankings of Best Design Firm!