Program Manager Todd Eldridge’s article “The butane blending bubble” is featured in the Summer 2017 issue of Tanks and Terminals. In the article, Eldridge discusses fluctuating oil prices, blending options and Pond’s creative process designing an efficient and cost-effective butane blending system for a midstream client. To read the full article, click here.
- Pond Keeps Moving Up the Rankings of Best Design Firm!
- Lorraine Santana White Appointed to AIA Greater Columbia Board of Directors
- Will Curry joins Pond as Mechanical Technical Director
- Pond names new Vice President for Energy Services
- BJ Martin strengthens Pond’s commitment to serve local governments
- Innovative Technical College Receives Engineering Excellence Recognition
- Pond Named Engineering Employer of the Year for a Third Consecutive Year
- Pond Celebrates Women in Leadership
- Aviation Infrastructure Solutions JV Team Awarded Contract with Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Pond celebrates company growth with promotions to Principal