Program Manager Todd Eldridge’s article “The butane blending bubble” is featured in the Summer 2017 issue of Tanks and Terminals. In the article, Eldridge discusses fluctuating oil prices, blending options and Pond’s creative process for designing an efficient and cost-effective butane blending system for a midstream client. To read the full article, click here.
- Virtual Engagement: The Pond Way
- Pond’s Energy Team Expands Client Service in the Northeast Region
- Dedication, Trust and Performance Moves Pond within the Top 100 on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firm list
- Pond Wins ConstructSecure Platinum Safety Award!
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Operations Update
- Pond Engineers and Architects to assist with Inspections
- Pond Announces New Associate Principals
- Pond Welcomes Chris Statham as Chief Financial Officer
- Pond Selected by Naval Facilities Engineering Command to Win Global Fuels Services Contract
- Pond Moves Up The Top Engineering Firm Rankings!