Program Manager Todd Eldridge’s article “The butane blending bubble” is featured in the Summer 2017 issue of Tanks and Terminals. In the article, Eldridge discusses fluctuating oil prices, blending options and Pond’s creative process designing an efficient and cost-effective butane blending system for a midstream client. To read the full article, click here.
- Mike Choi joins Pond as Director of Business Development for Energy Markets
- Pond Recognized with “2019 Outstanding Planning Document” Award for Gwinnett 2040 Unified Plan
- Pond Recommended as Consultant for Next Phase of AeroATL Greenway Plan
- Where is Your Career Path Leading You?
- CEO, Tony Parker Honored by Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Pond Announces New Promotions to Director
- Centrifuge Research Laboratory is a Work in Progress
- Pam Gower Promoted to Vice President of Human Resources at Pond
- Mark Levine, FAIA elected to serve as At-Large Director on the AIA National Board of Directors
- Pond celebrates continued growth with new promotions to Principal