Program Manager Todd Eldridge’s article “The butane blending bubble” is featured in the Summer 2017 issue of Tanks and Terminals. In the article, Eldridge discusses fluctuating oil prices, blending options and Pond’s creative process for designing an efficient and cost-effective butane blending system for a midstream client. To read the full article, click here.
- Despite Coronavirus, Essential Work Continues to Keep Our Nation Safe
- Pond Welcomes New Transportation Experts to Our Growing Team!
- Pond Featured in PaintSquare Press
- Pond Integrates Full-Service Site Design Solutions with the PLACE group
- Pond Ranks Top 20 Best Firms to Work For by Zweig Group!
- Emerald Trail Model Project Design Unveiled
- Robert Williams, PE Promoted to Executive Vice President of Pond
- Virtual Engagement: The Pond Way
- Pond’s Energy Team Expands Client Service in the Northeast Region
- Dedication, Trust and Performance Moves Pond within the Top 100 on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firm list