Pond’s Richard Fangmann was presented the Karl Bevins Distinguished Service Award Thursday, December 15, at the annual Georgia Section of the Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) meeting. Recipients of this award have demonstrated the qualities of competence, professionalism and dedication exemplified by Karl Bevins as the first Traffic Operations Engineering in Georgia. The intent of this award is to recognize highly competent and professional engineers who practice in the field of traffic and/or transportation over a number of years.
- Pam Gower Promoted to Vice President of Human Resources at Pond
- Mark Levine, FAIA elected to serve as At-Large Director on the AIA National Board of Directors
- Pond celebrates continued growth with new promotions to Principal
- Brian Lunsford Promoted to Vice President of Asset Integrity at Pond
- Lorraine Green of Pond nominated for Gwinnett Chamber Moxie Awards
- Bob Williams Promoted to Senior Vice President of Pond’s Community Development Team
- Tom Margle joins Pond as Relationship Development Manager in Columbia, SC office
- Resilience, Restoration and Re-connectivity: Pond’s Environmental Experts Discuss the Growing Movement for Balancing Nature and Human Needs
- Tom Ziegler joins Pond as Transportation Program Director
- Pond Keeps Moving Up the Rankings of Best Design Firm!