Pond’s Richard Fangmann was presented the Karl Bevins Distinguished Service Award Thursday, December 15, at the annual Georgia Section of the Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) meeting. Recipients of this award have demonstrated the qualities of competence, professionalism and dedication exemplified by Karl Bevins as the first Traffic Operations Engineering in Georgia. The intent of this award is to recognize highly competent and professional engineers who practice in the field of traffic and/or transportation over a number of years.
- Pond Keeps Moving Up the Rankings of Best Design Firm!
- Lorraine Santana White Appointed to AIA Greater Columbia Board of Directors
- Will Curry joins Pond as Mechanical Technical Director
- Pond names new Vice President for Energy Services
- BJ Martin strengthens Pond’s commitment to serve local governments
- Innovative Technical College Receives Engineering Excellence Recognition
- Pond Named Engineering Employer of the Year for a Third Consecutive Year
- Pond Celebrates Women in Leadership
- Aviation Infrastructure Solutions JV Team Awarded Contract with Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Pond celebrates company growth with promotions to Principal