Pond’s Richard Fangmann was presented the Karl Bevins Distinguished Service Award Thursday, December 15, at the annual Georgia Section of the Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) meeting. Recipients of this award have demonstrated the qualities of competence, professionalism and dedication exemplified by Karl Bevins as the first Traffic Operations Engineering in Georgia. The intent of this award is to recognize highly competent and professional engineers who practice in the field of traffic and/or transportation over a number of years.
- Despite Coronavirus, Essential Work Continues to Keep Our Nation Safe
- Pond Welcomes New Transportation Experts to Our Growing Team!
- Pond Featured in PaintSquare Press
- Pond Integrates Full-Service Site Design Solutions with the PLACE group
- Pond Ranks Top 20 Best Firms to Work For by Zweig Group!
- Emerald Trail Model Project Design Unveiled
- Robert Williams, PE Promoted to Executive Vice President of Pond
- Virtual Engagement: The Pond Way
- Pond’s Energy Team Expands Client Service in the Northeast Region
- Dedication, Trust and Performance Moves Pond within the Top 100 on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firm list