Pond’s Richard Fangmann was presented the Karl Bevins Distinguished Service Award Thursday, December 15, at the annual Georgia Section of the Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) meeting. Recipients of this award have demonstrated the qualities of competence, professionalism and dedication exemplified by Karl Bevins as the first Traffic Operations Engineering in Georgia. The intent of this award is to recognize highly competent and professional engineers who practice in the field of traffic and/or transportation over a number of years.
- Virtual Engagement: The Pond Way
- Pond’s Energy Team Expands Client Service in the Northeast Region
- Dedication, Trust and Performance Moves Pond within the Top 100 on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firm list
- Pond Wins ConstructSecure Platinum Safety Award!
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Operations Update
- Pond Engineers and Architects to assist with Inspections
- Pond Announces New Associate Principals
- Pond Welcomes Chris Statham as Chief Financial Officer
- Pond Selected by Naval Facilities Engineering Command to Win Global Fuels Services Contract
- Pond Moves Up The Top Engineering Firm Rankings!