Pond’s Richard Fangmann was presented the Karl Bevins Distinguished Service Award Thursday, December 15, at the annual Georgia Section of the Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) meeting. Recipients of this award have demonstrated the qualities of competence, professionalism and dedication exemplified by Karl Bevins as the first Traffic Operations Engineering in Georgia. The intent of this award is to recognize highly competent and professional engineers who practice in the field of traffic and/or transportation over a number of years.
- Colonel Robert Ruch Joins Pond as Executive Vice President
- Pond Featured in CoatingsPro Magazine
- Pond Safety Success: Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Maryland
- Pond Celebrates East Dekalb Community and Senior Center Groundbreaking
- Preparing Government Offices for Return to Work in the Age of COVID-19
- Pond Ranks on MEP Giants Top 100 List for Fourth Consecutive Year!
- Pond Named A Global Leader in Design by ENR
- Despite Coronavirus, Essential Work Continues to Keep Our Nation Safe
- Pond Welcomes New Transportation Experts to Our Growing Team!
- Pond Featured in PaintSquare Press