Pond’s Richard Fangmann was presented the Karl Bevins Distinguished Service Award Thursday, December 15, at the annual Georgia Section of the Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) meeting. Recipients of this award have demonstrated the qualities of competence, professionalism and dedication exemplified by Karl Bevins as the first Traffic Operations Engineering in Georgia. The intent of this award is to recognize highly competent and professional engineers who practice in the field of traffic and/or transportation over a number of years.
- Mike Choi joins Pond as Director of Business Development for Energy Markets
- Pond Recognized with “2019 Outstanding Planning Document” Award for Gwinnett 2040 Unified Plan
- Pond Recommended as Consultant for Next Phase of AeroATL Greenway Plan
- Where is Your Career Path Leading You?
- CEO, Tony Parker Honored by Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Pond Announces New Promotions to Director
- Centrifuge Research Laboratory is a Work in Progress
- Pam Gower Promoted to Vice President of Human Resources at Pond
- Mark Levine, FAIA elected to serve as At-Large Director on the AIA National Board of Directors
- Pond celebrates continued growth with new promotions to Principal