Pond’s Richard Fangmann was presented the Karl Bevins Distinguished Service Award Thursday, December 15, at the annual Georgia Section of the Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) meeting. Recipients of this award have demonstrated the qualities of competence, professionalism and dedication exemplified by Karl Bevins as the first Traffic Operations Engineering in Georgia. The intent of this award is to recognize highly competent and professional engineers who practice in the field of traffic and/or transportation over a number of years.
- Optimizing Performance and Resiliency at Lake Sequalitchew
- Julian Ramirez Promoted to Vice President of Construction Services
- Sasan Hosein Promoted to Vice President of Corrosion Services
- Greg Culpepper, PE, LEED AP BD+ C, Promoted to Vice President of Operations
- Pond Strengthens Renewable Energy Platform with Alden Hathaway, PE
- Pond Expands Presence in Nashville, Tennessee and the Southeast
- Pond Selected to Advance the Boeing Cecil Airport Facility
- Pond’s “Uncovering Tank Bottom Corrosion” Featured in Storage Terminals Magazine!
- Pond Honored With NEWH TopID Award for Third Consecutive Year!
- Jacksonville Regional Transportation Center Announced as ACEC Florida Grand Award Winner!