The best way to protect the environment from hazardous materials inside any storage tank is to eradicate corrosion. In the latest edition of Tank News International magazine, two of Pond’s corrosion thought leaders, Anthony Chinn, and Emer Flounders, Jr. address the benefits of how API inspections unveil warning signs of tank bottom corrosion which can be detrimental to tank longevity and the environment,” head here.
- Lorraine Green, PE Named President & Chief Operating Officer
- Optimizing Performance and Resiliency at Lake Sequalitchew
- Julian Ramirez Promoted to Vice President of Construction Services
- Sasan Hosein Promoted to Vice President of Corrosion Services
- Greg Culpepper, PE, LEED AP BD+ C, Promoted to Vice President of Operations
- Pond Strengthens Renewable Energy Platform with Alden Hathaway, PE
- Pond Expands Presence in Nashville, Tennessee and the Southeast
- Pond Selected to Advance the Boeing Cecil Airport Facility
- Pond’s “Uncovering Tank Bottom Corrosion” Featured in Storage Terminals Magazine!
- Pond Honored With NEWH TopID Award for Third Consecutive Year!