Every year Pond holds an internal campaign to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project and this year we raised over $92,000! This entire amount will go to the worthy cause of assisting our wounded soldiers as they recover and re-acclimate to civilian life. Pond’s goal is to help our service men and women, who sacrifice so much to sustain and protect the many privileges we enjoy. Thank you to all of our active military members, veterans and your families!
- Lorraine Green, PE Named President & Chief Operating Officer
- Optimizing Performance and Resiliency at Lake Sequalitchew
- Julian Ramirez Promoted to Vice President of Construction Services
- Sasan Hosein Promoted to Vice President of Corrosion Services
- Greg Culpepper, PE, LEED AP BD+ C, Promoted to Vice President of Operations
- Pond Strengthens Renewable Energy Platform with Alden Hathaway, PE
- Pond Expands Presence in Nashville, Tennessee and the Southeast
- Pond Selected to Advance the Boeing Cecil Airport Facility
- Pond’s “Uncovering Tank Bottom Corrosion” Featured in Storage Terminals Magazine!
- Pond Honored With NEWH TopID Award for Third Consecutive Year!