Paul Monardo, AIA was a recent guest on The Might Five Conversations to discuss “A Closer Look at the Design Process Related to the Aviation Community & Cultural Center.” Pond is providing design services for this facility located on the grounds of Fulton County Airport – Brown Field. The facility is designed as a community gathering place and will focus on aviation careers/training opportunities and cultural art exhibits. To view the program click here.
- Optimizing Performance and Resiliency at Lake Sequalitchew
- Julian Ramirez Promoted to Vice President of Construction Services
- Sasan Hosein Promoted to Vice President of Corrosion Services
- Greg Culpepper, PE, LEED AP BD+ C, Promoted to Vice President of Operations
- Pond Strengthens Renewable Energy Platform with Alden Hathaway, PE
- Pond Expands Presence in Nashville, Tennessee and the Southeast
- Pond Selected to Advance the Boeing Cecil Airport Facility
- Pond’s “Uncovering Tank Bottom Corrosion” Featured in Storage Terminals Magazine!
- Pond Honored With NEWH TopID Award for Third Consecutive Year!
- Jacksonville Regional Transportation Center Announced as ACEC Florida Grand Award Winner!