Paul Monardo, AIA was a recent guest on The Might Five Conversations to discuss “A Closer Look at the Design Process Related to the Aviation Community & Cultural Center.” Pond is providing design services for this facility located on the grounds of Fulton County Airport – Brown Field. The facility is designed as a community gathering place and will focus on aviation careers/training opportunities and cultural art exhibits. To view the program click here.
- Virtual Engagement: The Pond Way
- Pond’s Energy Team Expands Client Service in the Northeast Region
- Dedication, Trust and Performance Moves Pond within the Top 100 on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firm list
- Pond Wins ConstructSecure Platinum Safety Award!
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Operations Update
- Pond Engineers and Architects to assist with Inspections
- Pond Announces New Associate Principals
- Pond Welcomes Chris Statham as Chief Financial Officer
- Pond Selected by Naval Facilities Engineering Command to Win Global Fuels Services Contract
- Pond Moves Up The Top Engineering Firm Rankings!