For terminal owners, maintenance can be costly and challenging, especially with multiple assets at stake. Fortunately, coating condition assessments can assist operators in specifying, planning, and understanding best practices for protecting their terminals. Coatings Program Manager, David Hunter, NACE CIP 3, PCS, explains this process in the recent edition of Storage Terminals Magazine. Read more here.
- Pond Selected by the South Carolina Department of Administration as Architectural Consultant
- Lorraine Green, PE Named President & Chief Operating Officer
- Optimizing Performance and Resiliency at Lake Sequalitchew
- Julian Ramirez Promoted to Vice President of Construction Services
- Sasan Hosein Promoted to Vice President of Corrosion Services
- Greg Culpepper, PE, LEED AP BD+ C, Promoted to Vice President of Operations
- Pond Strengthens Renewable Energy Platform with Alden Hathaway, PE
- Pond Expands Presence in Nashville, Tennessee and the Southeast
- Pond Selected to Advance the Boeing Cecil Airport Facility
- Pond’s “Uncovering Tank Bottom Corrosion” Featured in Storage Terminals Magazine!