For terminal owners, maintenance can be costly and challenging, especially with multiple assets at stake. Fortunately, coating condition assessments can assist operators in specifying, planning, and understanding best practices for protecting their terminals. Coatings Program Manager, David Hunter, NACE CIP 3, PCS, explains this process in the recent edition of Storage Terminals Magazine. Read more here.
- Pond Announces New Principals!
- Pond’s Talented Architects Reach Top Five Status!
- Huntsville International (HSV) Security Upgrade Featured in Airport Improvement
- Pond Announces New Associate Principals!
- “Guiding Your Approach: Coating Condition Assessments” Featured in Storage Terminals Magazine
- Colonel Robert Ruch Joins Pond as Executive Vice President
- Pond Featured in CoatingsPro Magazine
- Pond Safety Success: Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Maryland
- Pond Celebrates East Dekalb Community and Senior Center Groundbreaking
- Preparing Government Offices for Return to Work in the Age of COVID-19