Senior Project Manager David Hunter penned the article “The Four P’s to Successful Coating Projects” which was featured in the June-July issue of Tank Storage Magazine. The article outlines the task of specifying and ensuring the quality of protective coatings for tanks. Hunter discusses how the coating performance is most effected by the four P’s: performance, prep, procedure and product. Read The Four P’s to Successful Coatings Projects, or for more information, visit Tank Storage Magazine.
- Pond Keeps Moving Up the Rankings of Best Design Firm!
- Lorraine Santana White Appointed to AIA Greater Columbia Board of Directors
- Will Curry joins Pond as Mechanical Technical Director
- Pond names new Vice President for Energy Services
- BJ Martin strengthens Pond’s commitment to serve local governments
- Innovative Technical College Receives Engineering Excellence Recognition
- Pond Named Engineering Employer of the Year for a Third Consecutive Year
- Pond Celebrates Women in Leadership
- Aviation Infrastructure Solutions JV Team Awarded Contract with Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Pond celebrates company growth with promotions to Principal