Senior Project Manager David Hunter penned the article “The Four P’s to Successful Coating Projects” which was featured in the June-July issue of Tank Storage Magazine. The article outlines the task of specifying and ensuring the quality of protective coatings for tanks. Hunter discusses how the coating performance is most effected by the four P’s: performance, prep, procedure and product. Read The Four P’s to Successful Coatings Projects, or for more information, visit Tank Storage Magazine.
- Mike Choi joins Pond as Director of Business Development for Energy Markets
- Pond Recognized with “2019 Outstanding Planning Document” Award for Gwinnett 2040 Unified Plan
- Pond Recommended as Consultant for Next Phase of AeroATL Greenway Plan
- Where is Your Career Path Leading You?
- CEO, Tony Parker Honored by Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Pond Announces New Promotions to Director
- Centrifuge Research Laboratory is a Work in Progress
- Pam Gower Promoted to Vice President of Human Resources at Pond
- Mark Levine, FAIA elected to serve as At-Large Director on the AIA National Board of Directors
- Pond celebrates continued growth with new promotions to Principal