Senior Project Manager David Hunter penned the article “The Four P’s to Successful Coating Projects” which was featured in the June-July issue of Tank Storage Magazine. The article outlines the task of specifying and ensuring the quality of protective coatings for tanks. Hunter discusses how the coating performance is most effected by the four P’s: performance, prep, procedure and product. Read The Four P’s to Successful Coatings Projects, or for more information, visit Tank Storage Magazine.
- Colonel Robert Ruch Joins Pond as Executive Vice President
- Pond Featured in CoatingsPro Magazine
- Pond Safety Success: Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Maryland
- Pond Celebrates East Dekalb Community and Senior Center Groundbreaking
- Preparing Government Offices for Return to Work in the Age of COVID-19
- Pond Ranks on MEP Giants Top 100 List for Fourth Consecutive Year!
- Pond Named A Global Leader in Design by ENR
- Despite Coronavirus, Essential Work Continues to Keep Our Nation Safe
- Pond Welcomes New Transportation Experts to Our Growing Team!
- Pond Featured in PaintSquare Press