Senior Project Manager David Hunter penned the article “The Four P’s to Successful Coating Projects” which was featured in the June-July issue of Tank Storage Magazine. The article outlines the task of specifying and ensuring the quality of protective coatings for tanks. Hunter discusses how the coating performance is most effected by the four P’s: performance, prep, procedure and product. Read The Four P’s to Successful Coatings Projects, or for more information, visit Tank Storage Magazine.
- Pam Gower Promoted to Vice President of Human Resources at Pond
- Mark Levine, FAIA elected to serve as At-Large Director on the AIA National Board of Directors
- Pond celebrates continued growth with new promotions to Principal
- Brian Lunsford Promoted to Vice President of Asset Integrity at Pond
- Lorraine Green of Pond nominated for Gwinnett Chamber Moxie Awards
- Bob Williams Promoted to Senior Vice President of Pond’s Community Development Team
- Tom Margle joins Pond as Relationship Development Manager in Columbia, SC office
- Resilience, Restoration and Re-connectivity: Pond’s Environmental Experts Discuss the Growing Movement for Balancing Nature and Human Needs
- Tom Ziegler joins Pond as Transportation Program Director
- Pond Keeps Moving Up the Rankings of Best Design Firm!