Senior Project Manager David Hunter penned the article “The Four P’s to Successful Coating Projects” which was featured in the June-July issue of Tank Storage Magazine. The article outlines the task of specifying and ensuring the quality of protective coatings for tanks. Hunter discusses how the coating performance is most effected by the four P’s: performance, prep, procedure and product. Read The Four P’s to Successful Coatings Projects, or for more information, visit Tank Storage Magazine.
- Optimizing Performance and Resiliency at Lake Sequalitchew
- Julian Ramirez Promoted to Vice President of Construction Services
- Sasan Hosein Promoted to Vice President of Corrosion Services
- Greg Culpepper, PE, LEED AP BD+ C, Promoted to Vice President of Operations
- Pond Strengthens Renewable Energy Platform with Alden Hathaway, PE
- Pond Expands Presence in Nashville, Tennessee and the Southeast
- Pond Selected to Advance the Boeing Cecil Airport Facility
- Pond’s “Uncovering Tank Bottom Corrosion” Featured in Storage Terminals Magazine!
- Pond Honored With NEWH TopID Award for Third Consecutive Year!
- Jacksonville Regional Transportation Center Announced as ACEC Florida Grand Award Winner!