Pond is developing a “Multi-Modal Green Corridor Master Plan” for the Gwinnett Place Mall area revitalization in Gwinnett County, Georgia. This work is building upon the 2012 Livable Centers Initiative plan, that will revitalize acres of under utilized parking and paved surfaces into a transportation-centered area with green space, pedestrian access and other “town center” types of infrastructure. This planning will provide opportunities for mixed-use developments and live, work, play environments to grow and thrive. Please read the article published in the November 7th edition of the Atlanta Business Chronicle to learn more about Pond’s planning expertise.
- Mike Choi joins Pond as Director of Business Development for Energy Markets
- Pond Recognized with “2019 Outstanding Planning Document” Award for Gwinnett 2040 Unified Plan
- Pond Recommended as Consultant for Next Phase of AeroATL Greenway Plan
- Where is Your Career Path Leading You?
- CEO, Tony Parker Honored by Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Pond Announces New Promotions to Director
- Centrifuge Research Laboratory is a Work in Progress
- Pam Gower Promoted to Vice President of Human Resources at Pond
- Mark Levine, FAIA elected to serve as At-Large Director on the AIA National Board of Directors
- Pond celebrates continued growth with new promotions to Principal