Pond is developing a “Multi-Modal Green Corridor Master Plan” for the Gwinnett Place Mall area revitalization in Gwinnett County, Georgia. This work is building upon the 2012 Livable Centers Initiative plan, that will revitalize acres of under utilized parking and paved surfaces into a transportation-centered area with green space, pedestrian access and other “town center” types of infrastructure. This planning will provide opportunities for mixed-use developments and live, work, play environments to grow and thrive. Please read the article published in the November 7th edition of the Atlanta Business Chronicle to learn more about Pond’s planning expertise.
- Pond Keeps Moving Up the Rankings of Best Design Firm!
- Lorraine Santana White Appointed to AIA Greater Columbia Board of Directors
- Will Curry joins Pond as Mechanical Technical Director
- Pond names new Vice President for Energy Services
- BJ Martin strengthens Pond’s commitment to serve local governments
- Innovative Technical College Receives Engineering Excellence Recognition
- Pond Named Engineering Employer of the Year for a Third Consecutive Year
- Pond Celebrates Women in Leadership
- Aviation Infrastructure Solutions JV Team Awarded Contract with Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Pond celebrates company growth with promotions to Principal