Pond is developing a “Multi-Modal Green Corridor Master Plan” for the Gwinnett Place Mall area revitalization in Gwinnett County, Georgia. This work is building upon the 2012 Livable Centers Initiative plan, that will revitalize acres of under utilized parking and paved surfaces into a transportation-centered area with green space, pedestrian access and other “town center” types of infrastructure. This planning will provide opportunities for mixed-use developments and live, work, play environments to grow and thrive. Please read the article published in the November 7th edition of the Atlanta Business Chronicle to learn more about Pond’s planning expertise.
- Pam Gower Promoted to Vice President of Human Resources at Pond
- Mark Levine, FAIA elected to serve as At-Large Director on the AIA National Board of Directors
- Pond celebrates continued growth with new promotions to Principal
- Brian Lunsford Promoted to Vice President of Asset Integrity at Pond
- Lorraine Green of Pond nominated for Gwinnett Chamber Moxie Awards
- Bob Williams Promoted to Senior Vice President of Pond’s Community Development Team
- Tom Margle joins Pond as Relationship Development Manager in Columbia, SC office
- Resilience, Restoration and Re-connectivity: Pond’s Environmental Experts Discuss the Growing Movement for Balancing Nature and Human Needs
- Tom Ziegler joins Pond as Transportation Program Director
- Pond Keeps Moving Up the Rankings of Best Design Firm!