Pond is developing a “Multi-Modal Green Corridor Master Plan” for the Gwinnett Place Mall area revitalization in Gwinnett County, Georgia. This work is building upon the 2012 Livable Centers Initiative plan, that will revitalize acres of under utilized parking and paved surfaces into a transportation-centered area with green space, pedestrian access and other “town center” types of infrastructure. This planning will provide opportunities for mixed-use developments and live, work, play environments to grow and thrive. Please read the article published in the November 7th edition of the Atlanta Business Chronicle to learn more about Pond’s planning expertise.
- Pond Welcomes Emer Flounders, PE as Asset Integrity Technical Director
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Operations Update
- Pond Engineers and Architects to assist with Inspections
- Pond Announces New Associate Principals
- Pond Welcomes Chris Statham as Chief Financial Officer
- Pond Selected by Naval Facilities Engineering Command to Win Global Fuels Services Contract
- Pond Moves Up The Top Engineering Firm Rankings!
- Pond Recognized by Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners for GPA Award Win
- Loving the Sweet Life at City of Sugar Hill
- Gary Dorman Joins Pond as Air Force Program Manager