Pond is developing a “Multi-Modal Green Corridor Master Plan” for the Gwinnett Place Mall area revitalization in Gwinnett County, Georgia. This work is building upon the 2012 Livable Centers Initiative plan, that will revitalize acres of under utilized parking and paved surfaces into a transportation-centered area with green space, pedestrian access and other “town center” types of infrastructure. This planning will provide opportunities for mixed-use developments and live, work, play environments to grow and thrive. Please read the article published in the November 7th edition of the Atlanta Business Chronicle to learn more about Pond’s planning expertise.
- Lorraine Green, PE Named President & Chief Operating Officer
- Optimizing Performance and Resiliency at Lake Sequalitchew
- Julian Ramirez Promoted to Vice President of Construction Services
- Sasan Hosein Promoted to Vice President of Corrosion Services
- Greg Culpepper, PE, LEED AP BD+ C, Promoted to Vice President of Operations
- Pond Strengthens Renewable Energy Platform with Alden Hathaway, PE
- Pond Expands Presence in Nashville, Tennessee and the Southeast
- Pond Selected to Advance the Boeing Cecil Airport Facility
- Pond’s “Uncovering Tank Bottom Corrosion” Featured in Storage Terminals Magazine!
- Pond Honored With NEWH TopID Award for Third Consecutive Year!