Pond’s Dave Yensan, Senior Associate and Program Manager, and Chris Farnie, Senior Vice President, attended the groundbreaking of the C-130 Squad Ops on Wednesday, Jan. 4, in Savannah, Ga. The $8.5 million project consists of a new 24,600 square foot Squadron Operations Facility for the Georgia National Guard located at the 165th Airlift Wing, Savannah/Hilton. The Facility will support the assigned C-130 mission assigned to the 165th Airlift Wing.
- Virtual Engagement: The Pond Way
- Pond’s Energy Team Expands Client Service in the Northeast Region
- Dedication, Trust and Performance Moves Pond within the Top 100 on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firm list
- Pond Wins ConstructSecure Platinum Safety Award!
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Operations Update
- Pond Engineers and Architects to assist with Inspections
- Pond Announces New Associate Principals
- Pond Welcomes Chris Statham as Chief Financial Officer
- Pond Selected by Naval Facilities Engineering Command to Win Global Fuels Services Contract
- Pond Moves Up The Top Engineering Firm Rankings!