Pond’s Dave Yensan, Senior Associate and Program Manager, and Chris Farnie, Senior Vice President, attended the groundbreaking of the C-130 Squad Ops on Wednesday, Jan. 4, in Savannah, Ga. The $8.5 million project consists of a new 24,600 square foot Squadron Operations Facility for the Georgia National Guard located at the 165th Airlift Wing, Savannah/Hilton. The Facility will support the assigned C-130 mission assigned to the 165th Airlift Wing.
- Pond Selected by the South Carolina Department of Administration as Architectural Consultant
- Lorraine Green, PE Named President & Chief Operating Officer
- Optimizing Performance and Resiliency at Lake Sequalitchew
- Julian Ramirez Promoted to Vice President of Construction Services
- Sasan Hosein Promoted to Vice President of Corrosion Services
- Greg Culpepper, PE, LEED AP BD+ C, Promoted to Vice President of Operations
- Pond Strengthens Renewable Energy Platform with Alden Hathaway, PE
- Pond Expands Presence in Nashville, Tennessee and the Southeast
- Pond Selected to Advance the Boeing Cecil Airport Facility
- Pond’s “Uncovering Tank Bottom Corrosion” Featured in Storage Terminals Magazine!