Pond’s Dave Yensan, Senior Associate and Program Manager, and Chris Farnie, Senior Vice President, attended the groundbreaking of the C-130 Squad Ops on Wednesday, Jan. 4, in Savannah, Ga. The $8.5 million project consists of a new 24,600 square foot Squadron Operations Facility for the Georgia National Guard located at the 165th Airlift Wing, Savannah/Hilton. The Facility will support the assigned C-130 mission assigned to the 165th Airlift Wing.
- Despite Coronavirus, Essential Work Continues to Keep Our Nation Safe
- Pond Welcomes New Transportation Experts to Our Growing Team!
- Pond Featured in PaintSquare Press
- Pond Integrates Full-Service Site Design Solutions with the PLACE group
- Pond Ranks Top 20 Best Firms to Work For by Zweig Group!
- Emerald Trail Model Project Design Unveiled
- Robert Williams, PE Promoted to Executive Vice President of Pond
- Virtual Engagement: The Pond Way
- Pond’s Energy Team Expands Client Service in the Northeast Region
- Dedication, Trust and Performance Moves Pond within the Top 100 on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firm list