Pond’s staff experience with distribution centers ranges from conventional racked dry boxes to some of the largest and most advanced distribution centers in North America.
Pond has developed a team who understands the specialized nature of each type of product storage solution.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Refrigerated Storage for Retail, Food Service and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Refrigerated Food Processing Operations
- Site Selection and Incentive Negotiation
- Master Planning and Budget Development
- Conventional Rack & Aisle Layouts
- Material Handling and Automation
- Civil, Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
Pond embraces collaboration with specialty material handling system manufacturers and integrators to deliver best in class expertise to our clients.
Senior Vice President
Pond & Company is featured in the March/ April 2013 issue of Construction Today magazine. The article, titled “Core Expertise,” focuses on Pond’s ability to stay afloat amid the construction market downturn while other architecture, engineering and planning firms have gone under.
Pond & Company is excited to announce that Erik Grandowski, CPSM recently joined the company as Associate and Director of Marketing and Communications. With his 25 years of award winning experience, Grandowski will provide extensive marketing and industry insight to this well-established, rapidly growing nationwide A/E/C company.