Our responsive engineering professionals provide planning, design, integrity management and construction administration services for natural gas transmission lines, distribution mains, stations and interconnects across the country.
Our experienced staff tailors solutions for each individual client’s needs, for pipe from 2-inch to 36-inch and from 5 psi to 1500 psi. The value Pond provides to our clients with our diverse experience in natural gas systems and pipeline design is supplemented further by in-house services such as SCADA and controls design, cathodic protection, AC mitigation design, integrity management and inspection services and land acquisition management. These services combined with our responsive, ‘hands-on’ approach give our clients a design and construction administration experience unparalleled in the industry.
In addition to the services above, Pond’s proprietary GIS-based project and land acquisition software seamlessly integrates with public GIS property information to develop the most beneficial project routes. The web-based software, PLATS, allows anyone on the project team to access and view pipeline and station design routes, locations, property owner information to track design and construction progress. PLATS has revolutionized project communication and allows unprecedented access to key project information our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Route Selection Studies
- Alignment Design (Transmission and Distribution)
- Regulator and Metering Station Design
- Class Location Studies
- Horizontal Directional Drill Design
- Hydrostatic Test Design
- SCADA/Controls Designs
- GIS/Asset Management
- Land Acquisition Management
- Construction Management
Integrity and Corrosion Management Services
- Cathodic Protection Design
- AC Mitigation Analysis and Design
- Integrity Management Plan Development
- PHMSA Compliance Documentation
- Cathodic Protection Survey
- Internal Corrosion Monitoring
- Integrity Assessment
- Resource Studies and Consulting
- Local State and Federal Permitting
- NEPA Analysis and Documentation
- Remediation and Site Management
- Construction Support and Oversight
- Sustainability Studies
Senior Vice President
Brannen Butts, PE
Pond & Company’s Oil & Gas | Midstream Program Manager Todd Eldridge wrote an article featured in Tank Storage Magazine that explores the demand, regulations, and safety involved in the movement of crude by rail (CBR).