We specialize in the planning and design of bulk pipeline, terminal and distribution systems from the well head to the end user, including refined products & renewable fuels, crudes & shale condensates and natural gas transmission and manifest distribution.
Pond works with various modes of terminal industry transportation including pipeline, rail and unit train, truck systems, and tanker & barge systems. We strive to provide exceptional quality and responsive service, from concept design and detailed engineering through construction management and commissioning. Pond’s industry-leading team consists of highly-trained, registered professionals.
Oil & Gas Midstream Services
- Bulk Terminals
- Refined & Crude Pipeline
- Natural Gas Transmission & Distribution Pipeline
- Truck and Rail Loading Racks with Vapor Recovery/Combustion
- Rail, Truck and Vessel Receipt
- Renewable & Alternative Fuels
- CNG and LNG Systems
- Marine Bunkering
- Power Distribution & Terminal Automation Systems
- Fire Protection for all Terminal Systems
- Additive Systems
- Feedstock & Butane Blending
- Transmix Handling & Loadout
- Crude Gathering and Storage Systems
- LACT Units and API Tank Batteries
Integrity & Compliance Management
- Facility Assessments
- SPCC Plans
- Operation & Maintenance Plans & Pipeline Integrity Management Plans
- Asset Management Programs & API 653 Tank Inspections
- API 570/ECDA Pipeline Inspections
- Programmed Maintenance & Corrosion Control Plans
- Leak/Release Detection
Engineering Design & Construction
- Project Management through all Project Phases
- FEED/Concept Development
- Terminal Piping & Instrumentation Design
- Civil/Sitework Improvements & Rail Design
- Environmental Permits
- Structural Foundations & Pipe Bridges
- Power Distribution & Control Systems including NFPA 70E Studies
- Fire Protection & Detection
- Hot Oil & Steam Systems for Heated Products
- Tank Expansion & Repair
- Environmental Permits
- Cathodic Protection Systems for Tank & Pipeline
- Right of Way Research & Acquisition
- AC Mitigation
Brannen Butts, PE
Todd Eldridge, PE
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Pond’s Oil & Gas group was recently awarded the design contract for Texas-based Howard Midstream Energy Partners LLC (HEP) expansion of its Port Arthur bulk liquids terminal complex. Working closely with HEP, Pond will design a new storage facility, including 15...
Pond is pleased to announce Rodney Hoke recently joined its Fueling Group as Program Manager, where he will continue to successfully grow its Commercial Aviation Fueling and Midstream sectors of the Oil and Gas Group division. Hoke is an accomplished mechanical...
Atlanta, GA - During the past 25 years, Atlanta's metropolitan area has experienced rapid growth, and much of that growth has taken place in areas such as Duluth, which is farther removed from Atlanta Gas Light's existing interstate supply points and high-pressure...