The survey, assessment & engineering of coatings prevents failures, protects the environment and maximizes capital investments.
Our coatings engineering professionals are capable of providing solutions to address practically any corrosion related requirement. Pond’s in-house NACE and SSPC Protective Coatings Inspectors will work with you to assess and analyze the integrity of your external pipeline, ensuring your system is functioning the way it should and will continue to do so.
Supporting our specialists is a full-service engineering company including mechanical, civil, electrical and architectural expertise.
At Pond, we’re creating the next generation of corrosion engineering consulting solutions. With strategically located offices around the world, we are well positioned to provide timely responses to priority requirements. Our highly-skilled staff, unequaled stability, exceptional safety record and insurance adequate for essentially any project means Pond stands ready to support you.
- QP-5 Qualified Inspection Procedures
- Protective Coatings Specialists
- Protective Coatings Inspectors
- Coatings Evaluation Services / Recoating Options Analysis
- Coating Specifications (New or Review)
- Contractor Qualification
- Selection Training
- Coatings Condition Assessments
- Lead & Generic Coatings Testing
- Structural Dimensions Verification
- Cost Reduction Through Prioritization
- Application Inspection by NACE & SSPC Certified Coatings Inspectors
- Project / Contract Management
- Failure Analysis & Investigations
- Material Selection
Senior Vice President
David Hunter, NACE CIP Level III - #4758 & Instructor
Pond is pleased to announce that its Integrity and Corrosion Management Group (ICM) recently achieved the QP5 – Certification for Coating and Lining Inspection Companies from the Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC). Pond is one out of only 15 companies recognized...
Pond is pleased to announce that Forrest Patterson, Russen Garivay and Joey Hsiung have successfully completed the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) Cathodic Protection Level 1 certification. CP1 certification is the first in a seven-course Cathodic...