We are responsive to each client’s budget, developing exceptional FF&E options within their resources.
Whether provided as a stand-alone service or as part of overall Interior Design services, Pond manages the procurement process so our clients don’t have to. We verify that the items our client ordered are the ones delivered, and that they are delivered in excellent condition.
We provide clients with a full range of procurement services:
- Furniture, Fixture & Equipment (FF&E) Selection
- Custom FF&E Design
- Art & Interior Décor Selection
- Model Room & Brand Submittals
- Purchase Order Preparation & Order Tracking
- Coordination of Delivery
- Installation Oversight
Pond Interiors manages clients’ projects from concept to completion, taking care of the details to make sure that everything comes together in the end. We do this through:
- Overall project coordination and planning, including targeted time, cost and performance milestones
- Scheduling and coordination of deliveries and labor, making sure milestone events are sequenced for optimal efficiency
- Sourcing furniture, fixtures & equipment (FF&E) and estimates for work and trades
- Directing and managing tradespeople and contractors
We take care of the details; our clients enjoy the results!
Anna Dis Sveinbjornsdottir
803-799-6502 ext. 129
In August, Allen D. Nease High School, located in northeast St. Johns County, Fla., opened its doors to the new Gateway building addition for the 2018 school year. Pond provided architectural services for the design of facilities, classroom additions and site...
Midlands Technical College Advanced Manufacturing and Skilled Crafts Center Showcased in Learning by Design
The Midlands Technical College Advanced Manufacturing and Skilled Crafts Center (AMSCC), completed in Fall 2015, is serving the industrial trade program and its participants as the new school year kicks into gear. The Advanced Manufacturing and Skilled Crafts Center...
Pond is pleased to announce that Anna Lucas joined the company as business development manager for Pond’s architecture and planning group. Based in the Columbia, S.C. office, Lucas will continue to increase existing clients’ contracts and establish new business lines...