We are responsive to your specific budget, developing exceptional FF&E options within your resources.
Whether provided as a stand-alone service or as part of overall interior design, we manage the procurement process so you don’t have to. We verify that the items you order are the ones delivered, and that they are delivered in excellent condition.
We provide a full range of procurement services:
- Furniture, Fixture & Equipment (FF&E) Selection
- Custom FF&E Design
- Art & Interior Décor Selection
- Model Room & Brand Submittals
- Purchase Order Preparation & Order Tracking
- Coordination of Delivery
- Installation Oversight
Pond Interiors manages projects from concept to completion, taking care of the details to make sure that everything comes together in the end, so you don’t have to. We do this through:
- Overall project coordination and planning, including targeted time, cost and performance milestones
- Scheduling and coordination of deliveries and labor, making sure milestone events are sequenced for optimal efficiency
- Sourcing FF&E and estimates for work and trades
- Directing and managing tradespeople and contractors
We take care of the details; our clients enjoy the results!
Anna Dis Sveinbjornsdottir, LEED AP
Manager of Interior Design and Procurement
Pond, an industry leader in planning, architecture, engineering and construction services, is proud to recognize individuals who demonstrate extensive knowledge in their respective fields. These leaders embody Pond’s dedication to providing its clients with...
Located in a 75-year-old warehouse, Columbia Parks and Recreation’s Art Center was an inadequate and uninviting space. After obtaining partial funding through a Community Block Development Grant (CDBG), the City selected the Pond-Mashburn design/build team to create a...
In August, Allen D. Nease High School, located in northeast St. Johns County, Fla., opened its doors to the new Gateway building addition for the 2018 school year. Pond provided architectural services for the design of facilities, classroom additions and site...