We are responsive to your specific budget, developing exceptional FF&E options within your resources.
Whether provided as a stand-alone service or as part of overall interior design, we manage the procurement process so you don’t have to. We verify that the items you order are the ones delivered, and that they are delivered in excellent condition.
We provide a full range of procurement services:
- Furniture, Fixture & Equipment (FF&E) Selection
- Custom FF&E Design
- Art & Interior Décor Selection
- Model Room & Brand Submittals
- Purchase Order Preparation & Order Tracking
- Coordination of Delivery
- Installation Oversight
Pond Interiors manages projects from concept to completion, taking care of the details to make sure that everything comes together in the end, so you don’t have to. We do this through:
- Overall project coordination and planning, including targeted time, cost and performance milestones
- Scheduling and coordination of deliveries and labor, making sure milestone events are sequenced for optimal efficiency
- Sourcing FF&E and estimates for work and trades
- Directing and managing tradespeople and contractors
We take care of the details; our clients enjoy the results!
Anna Dis Sveinbjornsdottir
Columbia, SC – (11.14.2019) – Pond, an industry leader in architecture, planning, engineering and construction services, is pleased to announce that the Interiors group has been recognized by the Network of Executive Women in Hospitality (NEWH) as a TopID firm for...
COLUMBIA, S.C. - (9.03.2019) - For over 40 years, Pond has served education, transportation, government and hospitality clients throughout the Southeast. With our dedication to continuous improvement, collaboration and discovery, Pond has developed a national...
ATLANTA – (07.26.19) – Pond, an industry leader in architecture, engineering, construction, and planning, is excited to announce that Mark Levine, FAIA, Vice President of Architecture, has been elected to serve as At-Large Director on the American Institute of...