Our Military Facilities Program achieves the highest level of project satisfaction by providing full-service planning, architecture, engineering, construction, and construction management solutions to the Army and Air National Guard.
Our highly-trained and specialized professionals bring vast experience delivering new design, major renovation, adaptive-reuse, and expansion projects through traditional design, RFP Development, design-build and other delivery methods for the National Guard.
Our design and document process meets federal government procurement standards and requirements, with emphasis on exceptional design, cost control, quality, schedule, energy conservation, and sustainability.
Working with Pond
Pond is involved with multiple ongoing vertical and horizontal project contracts. Click here to view the current listing. Please note that we are unable to provide information relating to contracting activities per Government acquisition policy.
- Access Control Points (ACP)
- Administrative Facilities
- Air Traffic Control Towers
- Aircraft Alert Complex
- Airfield Lighting and Navaids
- Aircraft Maintenance Hangars
- Central Plants
- Dining Facilities
- Energy Conservations Programs
- Emergency Response Facilities
- Flight Simulators
- Historic Preservation
- Intelligence and Cyber Operations
- Maintenance Shops
- Operations Facilities
- POL/Fueling Systems
- Fitness Centers/Facilities
- Runways, Taxiways & Aprons
- Secure Facilities Squadron Operations
- Stormwater Management Facilities
- Supply Warehouses
- Training Facilities
- Utilities and Infrastructure