US Fish and Wildlife, IDIQ Contract for A/E Services - Southeast Region
Pond has held six (6) IDIQ contracts (94 Task Orders) with the US Fish and Wildlife Service, both national headquarters in Denver, CO and the southeast region, including a current SE Region contract. Relevant task orders include:
N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center Parking Lot Rehab, Sanibel Island, FL
Pond is providing surveying and CADD and civil engineering support for this parking lot rehabilitation project
Comprehensive Upgrade to Animal Research Laboratory, NFRC, LaCrosse, WI
Project included programming, design, contract documents and construction administration. Work included extensive HVAC and laboratory environmental controls replacement.
Extensive HVAC Renovation and system Modification, NFRC Gainesville, FL
Project involved field investigation, system analysis, design and construction administration. Work included mechanical system upgrades as well as electrical service modifications.
Facility Focused Task Orders
- Visitor Center, Sitework & Utilities, Orangeburg NFH, SC
- Visitor Center Rehabilitation, Wheeler NWR, AL
- Visitor Center, Sitework & Utilities, Cape Romain NWR, SC
- Visitor Center Expansion, Natchitoches NFH, LA
- Visitor Center Renovations, Cameron Prairie NWR, LA
- Fish Hatchery, Sitework & Utilities, Bears Bluff NFH, LA
- Maintenance Shop & Storage Facility, Natchitoches NFH, LA
- Programming & Masterplan for Lower Suwannee NWR, FL; Bears Bluff NFH, SC; Orangeburg NFH, SC & Southeastern Fish Cultural Laboratory, AL
Infrastructure Focused Task Orders
- Water Distribution, Sewer System & Sitework, Gainesville, FL
- Pump Station & Sanitary Sewer System, Southeastern Fish Cultural Laboratory, AL
- Site Development & Utilities, Harris Nech NWR, GA
- Electrical Distribution Systems, Southeastern Fish Cultural Laboratory, AL
- Electrical Distribution System, Cape Romain NWR, SC
- Septic System Design, Mammoth Springs NFH, AR
Nationwide Construction Administration Services
- Constructability Review – Mora NFH, NM
- Cost Estimate Review – Columbia, MO
- Quality Control Review – Patuxent WRC, MD
- Construction Administration – Seattle NFRC
Nationwide Environmental Services
- Environmental Assessment I – Eastern Shore WRC, VA
- Environmental Site Assessment III – Eastern Shore WRC, VA
- Hazardous Waste Assessment – Cabeza Prieta NWR, AZ
- Environmental Compliance Audit – Patuxent WRC, MD
- Hazardous Waste Assessment – Great Meadows NWR, MA
In the Summer 2017 issue of Ingenuity Magazine, Program Manager Stephen Bailey talks about the importance of environmental protection during construction projects. Clean Air & Clean Water further examines the methods Pond utilizes to ensure open communication with...
Pond was excited to be part of the groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of a new recreational vehicle and camping facility at Colt Creek State Park last week. Under direction of the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, Pond has completed the design...
Pond is pleased to announce that Glenn Martin joined the firm as project manager for the Environmental Services group. In his new role, Martin will manage environmental projects, including water/wetlands permitting, Endangered Species Act compliance, NEPA analysis and...