US Fish and Wildlife, IDIQ Contract for A/E Services - Southeast Region
Pond has held six (6) IDIQ contracts (94 Task Orders) with the US Fish and Wildlife Service, both national headquarters in Denver, CO and the southeast region, including a current SE Region contract. Relevant task orders include:
N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center Parking Lot Rehab, Sanibel Island, FL
Pond is providing surveying and CADD and civil engineering support for this parking lot rehabilitation project
Comprehensive Upgrade to Animal Research Laboratory, NFRC, LaCrosse, WI
Project included programming, design, contract documents and construction administration. Work included extensive HVAC and laboratory environmental controls replacement.
Extensive HVAC Renovation and system Modification, NFRC Gainesville, FL
Project involved field investigation, system analysis, design and construction administration. Work included mechanical system upgrades as well as electrical service modifications.
Facility Focused Task Orders
- Visitor Center, Sitework & Utilities, Orangeburg NFH, SC
- Visitor Center Rehabilitation, Wheeler NWR, AL
- Visitor Center, Sitework & Utilities, Cape Romain NWR, SC
- Visitor Center Expansion, Natchitoches NFH, LA
- Visitor Center Renovations, Cameron Prairie NWR, LA
- Fish Hatchery, Sitework & Utilities, Bears Bluff NFH, LA
- Maintenance Shop & Storage Facility, Natchitoches NFH, LA
- Programming & Masterplan for Lower Suwannee NWR, FL; Bears Bluff NFH, SC; Orangeburg NFH, SC & Southeastern Fish Cultural Laboratory, AL
Infrastructure Focused Task Orders
- Water Distribution, Sewer System & Sitework, Gainesville, FL
- Pump Station & Sanitary Sewer System, Southeastern Fish Cultural Laboratory, AL
- Site Development & Utilities, Harris Nech NWR, GA
- Electrical Distribution Systems, Southeastern Fish Cultural Laboratory, AL
- Electrical Distribution System, Cape Romain NWR, SC
- Septic System Design, Mammoth Springs NFH, AR
Nationwide Construction Administration Services
- Constructability Review – Mora NFH, NM
- Cost Estimate Review – Columbia, MO
- Quality Control Review – Patuxent WRC, MD
- Construction Administration – Seattle NFRC
Nationwide Environmental Services
- Environmental Assessment I – Eastern Shore WRC, VA
- Environmental Site Assessment III – Eastern Shore WRC, VA
- Hazardous Waste Assessment – Cabeza Prieta NWR, AZ
- Environmental Compliance Audit – Patuxent WRC, MD
- Hazardous Waste Assessment – Great Meadows NWR, MA
Pond Provides Guidance on Clean Water Act Wetland Designation Following U.S. Supreme Court Decision on Sackett v. Environmental Protection Agency
Author:Clif Payne | Environmental Lead & Senior Scientist | firstname.lastname@example.orgOn May 25, 2023, the United States Supreme Court handed down a decision on the Sackett v. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) case, ruling in favor of petitioner Michael Sackett and...
ATLANTA, GA - (July 17, 2023) – Pond today announced that Clif Payne has joined the firm’s Environmental and Water Resources Group as a Senior Scientist and Environmental Lead in Florida. In this role, Payne will support Pond’s environmental services for clients...
Bat Species Proposed for Endangered Species Act Listing: Pond Provides Guidance on Consultation and Permitting
Author: Kyle Macdonald | Environmental Scientist at Pond | email@example.com Photo: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service A bat species commonly found throughout the eastern United States is being proposed for listing as an endangered species, an action by the United...