US Fish and Wildlife, IDIQ Contract for A/E Services - Southeast Region
Pond has held six (6) IDIQ contracts (94 Task Orders) with the US Fish and Wildlife Service, both national headquarters in Denver, CO and the southeast region, including a current SE Region contract. Relevant task orders include:
N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center Parking Lot Rehab, Sanibel Island, FL
Pond is providing surveying and CADD and civil engineering support for this parking lot rehabilitation project
Comprehensive Upgrade to Animal Research Laboratory, NFRC, LaCrosse, WI
Project included programming, design, contract documents and construction administration. Work included extensive HVAC and laboratory environmental controls replacement.
Extensive HVAC Renovation and system Modification, NFRC Gainesville, FL
Project involved field investigation, system analysis, design and construction administration. Work included mechanical system upgrades as well as electrical service modifications.
Facility Focused Task Orders
- Visitor Center, Sitework & Utilities, Orangeburg NFH, SC
- Visitor Center Rehabilitation, Wheeler NWR, AL
- Visitor Center, Sitework & Utilities, Cape Romain NWR, SC
- Visitor Center Expansion, Natchitoches NFH, LA
- Visitor Center Renovations, Cameron Prairie NWR, LA
- Fish Hatchery, Sitework & Utilities, Bears Bluff NFH, LA
- Maintenance Shop & Storage Facility, Natchitoches NFH, LA
- Programming & Masterplan for Lower Suwannee NWR, FL; Bears Bluff NFH, SC; Orangeburg NFH, SC & Southeastern Fish Cultural Laboratory, AL
Infrastructure Focused Task Orders
- Water Distribution, Sewer System & Sitework, Gainesville, FL
- Pump Station & Sanitary Sewer System, Southeastern Fish Cultural Laboratory, AL
- Site Development & Utilities, Harris Nech NWR, GA
- Electrical Distribution Systems, Southeastern Fish Cultural Laboratory, AL
- Electrical Distribution System, Cape Romain NWR, SC
- Septic System Design, Mammoth Springs NFH, AR
Nationwide Construction Administration Services
- Constructability Review – Mora NFH, NM
- Cost Estimate Review – Columbia, MO
- Quality Control Review – Patuxent WRC, MD
- Construction Administration – Seattle NFRC
Nationwide Environmental Services
- Environmental Assessment I – Eastern Shore WRC, VA
- Environmental Site Assessment III – Eastern Shore WRC, VA
- Hazardous Waste Assessment – Cabeza Prieta NWR, AZ
- Environmental Compliance Audit – Patuxent WRC, MD
- Hazardous Waste Assessment – Great Meadows NWR, MA
Our dynamic natural environment is ever-changing, affecting our coastlines, floodplains, rivers, lakes, and streams with higher intensity precipitation events resulting in increased stormwater runoff and water surface elevations, most notably in southeastern portions...
JACKSONVILLE – April 25, 2022 – Pond, a progressive, full-service engineering, architecture, and planning company, is expanding its Water Resources Program with the addition of Chris Fagerstrom, PE as Water Resources Director. Chris brings more than 23 years of...
A recent ruling may have significant impact on clients in the utilities; mining; residential, commercial, and industrial development; agricultural; recreational; stormwater management; mariculture; and renewable energy industries. Pond is following the situation...