Bay Town Trolley Operations and Maintenance Complex
Due to the growth in Bay County, the Bay County Transportation Planning Organization (TPO) has outgrown their current facility and must expand their operations and maintenance facility. Pond provided transit architectural services for the new and renovated facilities. Included in the property will be the following areas:
- Approximately 3,000 sf of office space
- Up to four (4) maintenance bays
- A bus wash facility
- Fare box drop-off and money count room
- Parking for existing and future transit buses
- Parking for existing and future employees
- Remodeling of existing office space
- Remodeling of existing building shop space to convert to office space
ATLANTA – May 05, 2022 – The Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) recently awarded a multi-year on-call contract to Pond for Architectural and Engineering Consulting Services to support the design of new and existing facilities and for the upgrade or...
The Pond | Michael-Baker International JV is proud to announce that the Jacksonville Regional Transportation Center (JRTC) has been honored with an American Council of Engineering Companies of Florida (ACEC FL) Engineering Excellence Award. Planned with the goal of...
[As featured in ENR Magazine April 30, 2018 Edition] Nearly 50 years after the firm started as a home-based business in 1965, engineering and planning firm Pond decided it was time to grow—by rapidly expanding its workforce. With engineering talent in high demand...