Bay Town Trolley Operations and Maintenance Complex
Due to the growth in Bay County, the Bay County Transportation Planning Organization (TPO) has outgrown their current facility and must expand their operations and maintenance facility. Pond provided transit architectural services for the new and renovated facilities. Included in the property will be the following areas:
- Approximately 3,000 sf of office space
- Up to four (4) maintenance bays
- A bus wash facility
- Fare box drop-off and money count room
- Parking for existing and future transit buses
- Parking for existing and future employees
- Remodeling of existing office space
- Remodeling of existing building shop space to convert to office space
Pond, an industry leader in planning, architecture, engineering and construction services, is proud to recognize individuals who demonstrate extensive knowledge in their respective fields with promotions to Associate. These individuals are leaders in their industries...
[As featured in ENR Magazine April 30, 2018 Edition] Nearly 50 years after the firm started as a home-based business in 1965, engineering and planning firm Pond decided it was time to grow—by rapidly expanding its workforce. With engineering talent in high demand...
Every year, Pond's Jacksonville office and its Financial Manager, Donna McQuade, plan, fund raise and work to ensure the success of the local Jacksonville Construction Career Days. Construction Career Days was started in 1999 by transportation industry officials to...