Apron, Taxiway & Hydrant System - Tennessee Air National Guard, Knoxville, TN
Pond provided full architecture, engineering and construction phase services to complete this $16 million project which included a new Air Force Type III hydrant fueling system, aircraft parking apron, entry/exit taxiways, Petroleum, Oil & Lubricant (POL) fueling complex, utilities and base perimeter roads for eight KC-135 aircraft.
Pond provided complete Type A, B and C services (concept, full design and construction administration) for the project which included:
Airfield, Apron and Taxiways
- 88,000 SY apron and taxiways.
- Apron and taxiway lighting.
- Construction phasing required to maintain operations during construction.
- Major earthwork and grading (approx. 500,000 CY of fill and embankment).
New Type III Hydrant Fueling System
- Eight (up to 12) Hydrant Fueling System.
- 1800 GPM (expandable to 2400 GPM) pump house.
- Upgraded offload and fill stands.
- New suction and fill piping.
- Abandoned 8000 LF transfer line.
- Relocated over a mile of base perimeter road (45 MPH design speed) and bridge.
- New 10” water supply line along new road.
- New electrical and communication lines along new road.
- Drainage and all other utilities.
- Department of Defense Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection compliant.
NJANG’s Fighter Mission- 177th Fuel Cell and Corrosion Control Hangar - New Jersey Air National Guard, Egg Harbor Township, NJ
GSI-Pond JV, LLC, Awarded NAVFAC EXWC Task Order for Defense Fuel Support Point Guam
ATLANTA, GA - (May 16, 2023) – Pond and joint-venture (JV) partner, GSI, today announced the award of a Naval Facilities Engineering and Expeditionary Warfare Center (NAVFAC EXWC) Task Order for Defense Fuel Support Guam. Under the $11.7M fixed-price task order, the...
Pond Announces Craig Rezac, Colonel (Ret.), as National Guard Client Account Manager
ATLANTA – (October 12, 2022) – Pond, a progressive, full-service engineering, architecture, and planning company, is expanding its Federal Program with the addition of Craig Rezac, Colonel (Ret.) as National Guard Client Account Manager. “Craig brings a strategic...