Pond’s David Hunter was featured in the September 2020 Edition of CoatingsPro Magazine, where he shares a case study on a coatings failure. To read his article, “The Case of the Discolored Animal Shelter Floor,” visit their website here.
- Pond Rises to #1 on Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Top 25 Engineering Firms List
- Mike Jeffreys Promoted to Senior Vice President of Energy
- Bryan Evans Promoted to Executive Vice President of Energy
- Rick Polo Joins Pond as Army Client Account Manager
- Pond Receives Engineering Employer of the Year Honors for the Fourth Time!
- Pond Announces New Associate Vice Presidents
- Pond Named 2021 Platinum Safety Award Winner!
- Pond Selected by the South Carolina Department of Administration as Architectural Consultant
- Lorraine Green, PE Named President & Chief Operating Officer
- Optimizing Performance and Resiliency at Lake Sequalitchew