Pond’s David Hunter was featured in the September 2020 Edition of CoatingsPro Magazine, where he shares a case study on a coatings failure. To read his article, “The Case of the Discolored Animal Shelter Floor,” visit their website here.
- Pond Announces New Principals!
- Pond’s Talented Architects Reach Top Five Status!
- Huntsville International (HSV) Security Upgrade Featured in Airport Improvement
- Pond Announces New Associate Principals!
- “Guiding Your Approach: Coating Condition Assessments” Featured in Storage Terminals Magazine
- Colonel Robert Ruch Joins Pond as Executive Vice President
- Pond Featured in CoatingsPro Magazine
- Pond Safety Success: Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Maryland
- Pond Celebrates East Dekalb Community and Senior Center Groundbreaking
- Preparing Government Offices for Return to Work in the Age of COVID-19